Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just wanted to clarify a couple of things before I get into the actual grow.

1. As we're getting 5 seeds, is it ok to grow out all 5 in different solo cups & choose your entrant at the end?
2. Is it 1 or more plants per person?
3. I have an idea for a bubbler / hempy type thing. Can my cup be immersed in water / nutes, as long as the roots stay in the container?

I don't want to break any rules, or get anyone's back up. It's going to be a cracking compo, and I do not want to sully it.
as trichome farmer said you will need 1 solo cup to be entered into the battle and you need to choose it by day 30 also regarding the other seeds you can save them grow them in bigger pots but i just need that 1 plant to poll also regarding the plant the roots have to to be in the pot do no dwc etc but you can bottom feed her and regarding your updates, you need a pic of the full cup showing the plants fully in the cup no roots etc as its for a prize we need to be more strict also tag me with any questions and your updates

as trichome farmer said you will need 1 solo cup to be entered into the battle and you need to choose it by day 30 also regarding the other seeds you can save them grow them in bigger pots but i just need that 1 plant to poll also regarding the plant the roots have to to be in the pot do no dwc etc but you can bottom feed her and regarding your updates, you need a pic of the full cup showing the plants fully in the cup no roots etc as its for a prize we need to be more strict also tag me with any questions and your updates

Cheers for the clarity, I will plan accordingly.

It's the first time I'm looking forward to 4/20, rather than it just arriving.

lil sneak peak for you people :d5:
3 gelato 41 autos in 1.6L pots they love the small spaces topped at the 3rd node removed the first set to leave 4 tops they were supposed to stay in my starter tent but they did to good and blew up :crying:so had to squeeze them in the big tent

can you still see them :crying:
View media item 23392

lil sneak peak for you people :d5:
3 gelato 41 autos in 1.6L pots they love the small spaces topped at the 3rd node removed the first set to leave 4 tops they were supposed to stay in my starter tent but they did to good and blew up :crying:so had to squeeze them in the big tent

can you still see them :crying:
View media item 23392

If mine grow anything like those I will be well pleased.

Back