Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you @st.tom we are supposed to wait till around 4/20 right? I knew I wasn't going to be able to wait to try it that's why I started something else early. Oh I have one quick question. When the competition does start do we have to germ straight into the cup or would we be allowed to put it a root plug and put that into the cup. I just want to follow the rules as closely as possible for when it actually matters.

@St. Tom sorry meant to tag in the last post.
Thank you @st.tom we are supposed to wait till around 4/20 right? I knew I wasn't going to be able to wait to try it that's why I started something else early. Oh I have one quick question. When the competition does start do we have to germ straight into the cup or would we be allowed to put it a root plug and put that into the cup. I just want to follow the rules as closely as possible for when it actually matters.

Do we have to wait untill 4/20 to start.?

@St. Tom sorry meant to tag in the last post.
that's the same way i start mine so great question bro so start in a cube then direct in the cup also as long as folks seeds land we may start slightly early

Attachments

• 20210323_164647.jpg
    20210323_164647.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Can I still drop into the challenge if I manage to get seeds before or not to long after 4th April?
Sorry I didn't read all 16 pages :smoking:
of coarse you can just tag me bro

Can I still drop into the challenge if I manage to get seeds before or not to long after 4th April?
Sorry I didn't read all 16 pages :smoking:
I'm not anybody in regards to authority to make decisions but I think I saw somewhere in the thread earlier that would be OK I would message @St. Tom he would have the answers that matter.

that's the same way i start mine so great question bro so start in a cube then direct in the cup also as long as folks seeds land we may start slightly early
OK that's perfect thats what I thought you were doing. That's the way I am trying my first foray with a solo cup. Just wasn't sure about how things work for the official ones. I am so excited to do this glad I finally broke the old lady down and convinced her it was going to be a fun and worthwhile endeavour.

right so regards to starting i dont want people jumping the gun as remember its for prize money but I'm hoping that we can start before 4/20 it just depends on how long it takes folks to get seeds delivered also regarding updates or anything else you will all be tagging me from start to finish and any questions along the way i can help regarding tips or anything else that arises and its going to be a blast :bighug::pass:

Back