Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok! I'm ready to rock n roll. :headbang:

:face: :crying:

I'm so tempted to throw one in a solo anyways. :nono: That might be the BCN Critical XXL talking. :baked:

PXL_20210324_175857079~2.jpg

Oof man, I was going to order my own and stealth sneak up on you guys with a secret solo grow. Just checked LindaSeeds. Shipping is so screwy for everyone right now. Shipping would be $10 more than the seeds themselves. Yikes.
But---the price of the seeds aint bad. Bottom line price seems average. I was surprised about having to pay vat

Ok! I'm ready to rock n roll. :headbang:

:face: :crying:

I'm so tempted to throw one in a solo anyways. :nono: That might be the BCN Critical XXL talking. :baked:

View attachment 1300195
we running a galato 41 it got changed bro the next day i thought everyone knew also once the went starts don't forget to tag me with weekly updates but we want most people starting at the same time

we running a galato 41 it got changed bro the next day i thought everyone knew also once the went starts don't forget to tag me with weekly updates but we want most people starting at the same time
Haha no I know. I was just mocking my early jumping in before things were official.

But I honestly was debating running one of these in a solo. I drilled holes for drainage in one before I stopped myself. Happy to have more Seedstockers seeds on hand for the proper time.

Haha no I know. I was just mocking my early jumping in before things were official.

But I honestly was debating running one of these in a solo. I drilled holes for drainage in one before I stopped myself. Happy to have more Seedstockers seeds on hand for the proper time.
it was half my fault ie ran both strains and the gelato will be a lot more suitable in a solo cup i feel also have seen my solo cups there addictive once you start them

[Sour D, post: 2408168, member: 45803"]
But---the price of the seeds aint bad. Bottom line price seems average. I was surprised about having to pay vat
[/QUOTE]
Edit: doh, messed up the quote somehow...

Yeah, it just felt a bit steep at $65 for 3 just to play around.

Back