Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1616439208156.png

Just got notice for delivery tomorrow(wed) -that's faster than a lot of stuff shipped in the States
cool bro ie got you down seeded i wish we had a lot more but we still have a great bunch and i cant wait to get it started

cool bro ie got you down seeded i wish we had a lot more but we still have a great bunch and i cant wait to get it started

Its a stellar line up m8 :jointman: all the big names are in :crying::cooldance: just wanna throw it our there now boys.. and girls if we have any.. this solo cup grower is in it to win it here :crying::thumbsup::vibes: beans in on day of arrival for me. Let's have yaz :pighug:

Its a stellar line up m8 :jointman: all the big names are in :crying::cooldance: just wanna throw it our there now boys.. and girls if we have any.. this solo cup grower is in it to win it here :crying::thumbsup::vibes: beans in on day of arrival for me. Let's have yaz :pighug:
Bring it on also I'm not sure about the start date will ask mark but it shouldnt be a problem and don't forget tag me weekly bro

Back