Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is more of a tapatalk issue.
Why use tapatalk anyway? (Just a question, not running anyone down)
The forums are fully responsive and show perfectly on my phone (using Chrome browser on Android)
It's just easier to browse, plus it gives notifications on your phone.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

It's just easier to browse, plus it gives notifications on your phone.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
I find the forums easy to browse in chrome, but fair enough regarding the notifications. THats a big plus point.
I actually have Tapatalk installed, but do not like it, so never use it.
Each to his own ;)

I find the forums easy to browse in chrome, but fair enough regarding the notifications. THats a big plus point.
Each to his own ;)
I'm not big on the tapatalk either, it's very limited what ya can do on it anyways...

Each to his own ;)
I use tapatalk because of the ease of navigating site to site .

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I wish there were some better way to show all grow journals that a person has done, the signature just doesnt cut it.
go to there profile then go to postings then go to the bottom and hit show all threads by the person and boom there will be a list of evry thread that person has started hope this helps you out for now

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/week-5-festivus-rookie-of-the-year-comp.63456/

Rookie of the Year poll is open for voting. head on over and pick your favourite rookie

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/week-5-festivus-rookie-of-the-year-comp.63456/

Love this place, or more appropriately this community. Vibe is awesome ... Kudos to all you staff members that help keep it that way! I really enjoy the grow comps too. Keep those going!!! I personally grow photos and autos and would like to see more photoperiod comps, indoor and outdoor. Even though I can't participate in the outdoor ones, they're fun to follow.

I chose to call AFN home rather than any of the other options because while I was in lurker mode, I never witnessed any of the typical nonsense that's way too often associated with other forums.

I always try to remember to erase mine, but is it possible for metadata to be automatically deleted when a pic is uploaded?
Also, I have an absolute hell of a time when I use the quote, reply, and like buttons... 90% of the time it takes several clicks before they function, and sometimes it will not work at all unless I scroll the screen to where those buttons are nearly at the top of the screen. Probably is just cause I use the site from a phone or android tablet

Last bit of input from me,
I wish there was a classified thread for members to buy and sell their unwanted/ no longer needed grow equip. Im surely not the only one with a pile of stuff that I never use lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back