Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, so we would really need to force using the upload function. which isnt a bad idea. down to really there hosting package and space .

Unfortunately, that still wouldn't be enough.
If someone simply types www.google.com then the browser will parse it as an insecure link and the padlock gets broken EVEN iff the site linked to forces https on its side.
Also, BBCode can be manually written (I have never actually USED the image button and always just manually type the img tags).
Its an aspect of forums (or any site with user generated content) that can never really be fixed :(

Keep it coming guys, this is exactly what the admins want to hear. They understand that you are not slagging us off or "having a go" the more constructive criticism the better.

The style of the forum has not changed a great deal since the first day I logged on 5 years ago, so yes I am comfortable with it, but it is so true that we look old fashioned. We need to change that and look more modern and professional for sure. Keep your comments coming and thanks for taking the time to give your opinions.

eP.
Agreed.
This is 100% pure constructive criticism and a rolling discussion.

I wish there was an easier way to access your uploaded pictures, I dont keep pictures of my grows on my phone. post then delete. Also get lost looking for picture in a thread i created that I want to share on another thread if someone is looking for an example of something..etc. typing in key words, and searches still bring up to many posts to search. what are the chances of being able to click on someones profile and have a tab for uploaded pictures with an link to where picture was originally posted or something just to be able to see what picture you have uploaded for quick reference.....shit...I think I just confused myself again....

Dunno if it's possible, but being able to vote on Tapatalk would be cool.
I think that is more of a tapatalk issue.
Why use tapatalk anyway? (Just a question, not running anyone down)
The forums are fully responsive and show perfectly on my phone (using Chrome browser on Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back