Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking at some blog-style formats for grow journals, would something a bit more akin to that appeal any of the growers here? Set up to be a bit more personal to the individual.

I've been looking at some blog-style formats for grow journals, would something a bit more akin to that appeal any of the growers here? Set up to be a bit more personal to the individual.
I'm not sure how the Blog-style would factor in comments from people. I enjoy the conversation nature of the current format.
On the other hand - IF you could create a Thread-start template for grow journals...
Fields:
Breeder
Strain (with Link to Breeder webpage for the strain or include strain image from breeder website? Possibly also Breeder stated yield/time/height etc)
Nutes
Grow Area size
Lighting
Grow Medium
pH/ppm of your BASE water (before nutes)

On the other hand - IF you could create a Thread-start template for grow journals...

That's a possibility as well, I'm just not sure if I could control the behavior for replies. I'll see what's out there.

That's a possibility as well, I'm just not sure if I could control the behavior for replies. I'll see what's out there.
It would only be for the Thread initial Post (not sure if I made that clear) and then the forum just continues as usual

Alright everyone, I've compiled every response in here into a document and we'll be reviewing all suggestions with our admin team! Thank you all again for giving your feedback, compiling the list here I saw some great idea, some understandable concerns, and things we can certainly look at trying to improve upon. I hope we can make some of the changes people are wanting to see; I know some of the changes requested have already happened, so we'll make a best effort and see what fits and is feasible!

Thanks again!

I'm going to lock this thread out just so I can call it done and compiled, we'll have another suggestion thread created soon that is more visible for upcoming/new suggestions.

Appreciated guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back