Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I did...so I need to get someone else to look at it...beyond my tech spec...:biggrin:.

Hmm..it will let me multi link..but the links aren't viable...is this the problem you were having @Unique ...?

Yup I did...so I need to get someone else to look at it...beyond my tech spec...:biggrin:.
I'll try again today and see if it will let me, but I had even closed browser the last time and cleared history , cookies, etc and it still was saying the same thing, everytime I posted more then 1 line it would say I had 2 lines to many and I had 3 total..:shrug: before I tried to make changes I had 5 lines.

Hmm..it will let me multi link..but the links aren't viable...is this the problem you were having @Unique ...?
no, when I try click on save when updating sig with more then 1 line I am getting error I have to many lines.

I even reduced size to 3, so the lines were very small. but said something like only 1 line allowed.. But it's strange because I did have 5 lines before I tried to make changes.

here @Mossy I took screen shot this time to show you my error I keep getting when I try to post my 3 current grows in my sig. look at what screen shot says.
2018-03-02.png

here @Mossy I took screen shot this time to show you my error I keep getting when I try to post my 3 current grows in my sig. look at what screen shot says.
View attachment 872349
how is it possible I am three lines to long if I only have 3 lines I am trying to post? It keeps blocking me out for some reason.

also I notice others are able to have 5 lines in there sig it seems... but I can't have even 3? I really need 5 lines but 3 would help out a lot.
2018-03-02 (1).png

What style of page are you using? It's on the bottom
the same as you, I replied about that in my fb thread, but i know your like super busy and didn't see that yet... by arty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back