Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I think you both said what you wanted to say. Now its blimmin' freezing here in the UK, so lets just cuddle up and move on. Group hug and the next drink is on me. A wee dram to warm us up.

:bighug:

I'd be careful throwing around the word lawsuit, I don't think you realize how the law actually works with copyright and trademark. But we'll be diligent I assure you.

Thanks bud, don't drink too much. :hookah:
2fucking dismissive, @Slowmo just thinking all of us, gotta nether approch?

Don't know if it fits here but has to do with AFN site. My real email is an @mail.com but I couldn't get the confirmation email when I used that. I tried to resend the confirmation email serveral times, looked in spam, put autoflower.net on the white list and in my contacts but no confirmation mail from autoflower.net so I entered a fake email from @mailinator.com and that worked well. Problem is when I want to change my mailinator email in contact details with my real @mail.com,to receive alerts I have to reconfirm witch is not possible...
any suggestions?
Thanks
Wietie from Belgium

Thanks Mossy thats a start, I still need figure out how I can link my 3 current grows, any suggestions?

Does it not let you muti link..@Unique ...?

Does it not let you muti link..@Unique ...?
when I tried over weekend or beginning of week it wouldn't let me have more then 1 line for some reason??? I was trying rearrange grows in my sig from current to completed and it said I had to many lines.:shrug:

when I tried over weekend or beginning of week it wouldn't let me have more then 1 line for some reason??? I was trying rearrange grows in my sig from current to completed and it said I had to many lines.:shrug:

Let me check I'm sure I ticked the multi line function...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back