Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug: this all seems to be getting complicated I just like growing :vibe:

Just getting ideas for making improvements is all. My Magic 8-Ball I bought from Spencer gifts isn't doing it anymore. :hookah: It thinks I'm high all the time:
magic-8-ball.png

this all seems to be getting complicated I just like growing
we all do ... :bighug:

im trying to decide if the legal terms of us doing that... protects, not only our right to remain anoumous .. but also maybe also intlectual property :pass:

@Son of Hobbes

and then the legal right of pics are back !

Please make a new Terms of service ! protecting your members from getting IP stolen

im trying to decide if the legal terms of us doing that... protects, not only our right to remain anoumous .. but also maybe also intlectual property :pass:

@Son of Hobbes

and then the legal right of pics are back !

I do think it needs to also be acknowledged this is a public cannabis site. We protect your information and data on the private server side, but you the members need to do your due diligence on protecting yourself on the public side. We can provide tools and resources on that information (and we have and are working on improving those things as well.) These images on here are public and we are indexed by google. We unfortunately have little control over how others use the images posted on here but there are some methods we can do to try to curb that (watermark, hopefully not too intrusive to the pictures (and yes they can be circumvented, but I'm not in the business of playing chasing tail games with internet media rippers.) This is a public site, anyone can access the forum and the public images. That said, if someone is using media that is yours and consent was not given, I'd simply reach out to the that 3rd party hoster (like Facebook) and say "hey, I didn't agree to let them use this, can you ask them to take it down?" If they investigate that's the case, it's easy enough.

If you don't want your info shared on the internet publicy, don't share your information on the internet publicy. :vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back