Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this been mentioned yet, But I would really like to see something done with how we can list our current & Completed grows.

upload_2018-2-27_18-44-59.png

See if that works for you...in your Profile..:headbang:

@Mossy @Son of Hobbes ...@ the back room ....

Can u please layout the AFN legal stand regarding ownership of pics posted on AFN ?

ie this also involves the legality of pics from AFN used for 3rd party promotion :thumbsup:
:pass:

Slowmo, we're going to be implementing a new watermark feature into all pictures uploaded on to the AFN server. Any pictures uploaded to the AFN server (but not limited to) itself are and will be considered fair use for our social sharing purposes. If it needs to be further defined for the vendors in the testing section, we'll clearly state those expectations and policies as well. We want people to be given credit due where it's deserved. We heard of an ex-vendor using a members pictures without consent for promotional purposes, that is something we will address for the vendor section.

Slowmo, we're going to be implementing a new watermark feature into all pictures uploaded on to the AFN server. Any pictures uploaded to the AFN server itself are and will be considered fair use for our social sharing purposes. If it needs to be further defined for the vendors in the testing section, we'll clearly state those expectations and policies as well. We want people to be given credit due where it's deserved. We heard of an ex-vendor using a members pictures without consent for promotional purposes, that is something we will address for the vendor section.

that sounds great .. and i would love a watermark .. i remember asking/telling that was an option ;)

any watermarked pics can be traced even if resized... and maybe even if cropped :fire: but that's a whole other discuss :chimp:

A AFN watermark .. is a very serious promo tool !!! :amazon:
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back