Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a suggestion which might have been said already but I didn't get done reading the thread is to archive incomplete journals etc as I have started reading through journals and getting to like page 20 and then obviously the grow goes wrong so the person never posts again!

Another one:
An offers forum (possibly in the Live stoners section).
For either vendors or moderators to put in Promo Codes from Vendors (either generic or AFN specific codes)

Another one:
An offers forum (possibly in the Live stoners section).
For either vendors or moderators to put in Promo Codes from Vendors (either generic or AFN specific codes)

This is for sure happening, love this idea, we've talked about this idea, just need to keep current and updated. Keep 'em coming!

Also: In Product and Strain reviews, the menu on the right sidebar.
First entry is : 'Click Here If Your Company/Product Isn't Listed!'
The TOOLTIP says its a form for submitting a product review for review by moderators.
It actually seems to take you to a page listing all products reviewed that did not have a named section.

Any chance of increasing the size of the smilie selector box.
Bit of a pain scrolling down and only having a small window.

Quick fix:

Not sure about the Xenforo admin side, but it SHOULD give you access to overwriting template styles.

If it DOES, you can do this:

Replace:
Code:
.smilieContainer{max-height:250px;overflow:auto}
With:
Code:
.smilieContainer{max-height:400px;overflow:auto}

Not sure if you will need to search in the CSS files for that, or if its a custom.css to over-ride styling

I'm not sure if this been mentioned yet, But I would really like to see something done with how we can list our current & Completed grows. So say if I had something like My Sig Link, if that was clicked on it would take me to a page that lists all grows done by me... Maybe completed ones can be in a certain color and current in another.. I just think there is noway for us to list all our grows in the sig part, so if there was a way to group all together so if someone is to click on the link, they can see all grows done by that person. I know before I was able to list 5 of my grows, I tried to move some from current to completed and it said I had too many lines, so I ended up having to remove all grows from my sig...I have 3 going on at once that is 3 lines it will only let you post 1 line now in Sig..:shrug:

@Unique and I have been chatting about his sig problems. I like his Idea of having a place to log our grow links of past and present grows. I was thinking of a place in personal details area where growers could log their grow links. Easy to access and right there in one spot!

@Unique and I have been chatting about his sig problems. I like his Idea of having a place to log our grow links of past and present grows. I was thinking of a place in personal details area where growers could log their grow links. Easy to access and right there in one spot!

Hot damn dude. That's a stellar fuckin idea.

@Son of Hobbes

in the new layout ... would it be possible to sort coloums from top to down, instead of left to right

ie...

auto seeds
blk.
bomb

instead of :
auto seeds, blk., bomb

imho that makes it easier to read

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back