Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If new grows has been folded in new journals, then it should be listed as "new grows, new journals". Same with indoor journals. it should list "Indoor grows, indoor journals". It took me 3 days to get that and I find that deficient as it stands now.

i notice when i log through my firefox browser using https:// i get a notice of insecure conection, whats up with that? I dont get that on 420 mag forum.

i notice when i log through my firefox browser using https:// i get a notice of insecure conection, whats up with that? I dont get that on 420 mag forum.

Can you screenshot it? Browsing through a secure connection here. Can't fix what we can't see or replicate :pighug:

Can you screenshot it? Browsing through a secure connection here. Can't fix what we can't see or replicate :pighug:

it stems from firefox giving a warning about mixed content .....

AFN itself is secure, but images might not be ...

Firefox just gives more warnings about security
:pass:

it stems from firefox giving a warning about mixed content .....

AFN itself is secure, but images might not be ...

Firefox just gives more warnings about security
:pass:

Would the potential image security stem from members hosting pics on other sites (like fileshack, imgur, etc?) Just curious what your thoughts are on that?

Would the potential image security stem from members hosting pics on other sites (like fileshack, imgur, etc?) Just curious what your thoughts are on that?

yes ...

this is quote from firefox :

2015-10-21-18-54-26-fe01d6.png
: A grey lock with an orange triangle indicates that Firefox is not blocking insecure passive content. Attackers may be able to manipulate parts of the page, for example, by displaying misleading or inappropriate content, but they shouldn’t be able to steal your personal data from the site.

yes ...

this is quote from firefox :

2015-10-21-18-54-26-fe01d6.png
: A grey lock with an orange triangle indicates that Firefox is not blocking insecure passive content. Attackers may be able to manipulate parts of the page, for example, by displaying misleading or inappropriate content, but they shouldn’t be able to steal your personal data from the site.

I've got a team of people I can ask if there's a feasible/reasonable solution for it, may just be nature of the beast though (and we can't and won't stop people from using 3rd party image hosting sites, some people just prefer that.) Emphasis on that warning is "may" and "shouldn’t be able to steal your personal data from the site." Just don't click on questionable bud pics :biggrin:

I've got a team of people I can ask if there's a feasible/reasonable solution for it, may just be nature of the beast though (and we can't and won't stop people from using 3rd party image hosting sites, some people just prefer that.) Emphasis on that warning is "may" and "shouldn’t be able to steal your personal data from the site." Just don't click on questionable bud pics :biggrin:

yes this is a very minor issue... any potential risk here ... is properly from a major zeroday attack ... and that will hit us all anyway :shrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back