Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree dude......I'm a fairly new member and I have my first journal presently......I stopped it because of low interest.......don't panic everyone:crying:.......I re-started it because I decided it would be good to keep it for reference, but it is lost in a sea of information :help:
Maybe a push to get older members to mentor new growers? Think it was done before years ago from research on the forums. We will follow your journal. It Is really discouraging not getting likes or comments. Push for inclusion a bit more outside of live stoners would be nice. Live stoners can be a bit scary because that's where the big boys hangout. Maybe a newbie live stoners thread beyond the intro thread?

What about a chat box somewhere either on the aide of the desktop version or a page on the mobile version for some up to the second chatting since there will be a new server?

Agree dude......I'm a fairly new member and I have my first journal presently......I stopped it because of low interest.......don't panic everyone:crying:.......I re-started it because I decided it would be good to keep it for reference, but it is lost in a sea of information :help:

Mine gets very little traffic too. But it is helpful as a record keeping tool.

Maybe a push to get older members to mentor new growers? Think it was done before years ago from research on the forums. We will follow your journal. It Is really discouraging not getting likes or comments. Push for inclusion a bit more outside of live stoners would be nice. Live stoners can be a bit scary because that's where the big boys hangout. Maybe a newbie live stoners thread beyond the intro thread?

What about a chat box somewhere either on the aide of the desktop version or a page on the mobile version for some up to the second chatting since there will be a new server?
Live stoners is where anyone can hang out, some like it more than others. All are welcome! We actually would like to have more in there. It's where you get to know others in one place. My first trip in there, a pirate party was goi my on, all chat was "aye matey" and arrrggggg. Omg, I thought these cats are freakin nuts! Join in, it's a cool place

One thing that would be useful would be more ways to refine searches. I often have to weed thru dozens of threads or posts to find what I am looking for.

Also a tag cloud would be great!

I'd like that if we click 'watch this thread', we get notifications everytime the AUTHOR of the thread updates anything. I hardly ever get notifications for watched threads, but if I write a comment on a thread, without wanting to follow it, I get an automatic follow, and then I'll get notifications for a thread, I don't really want to follow. Does this make sense??

If watched threads aren't sending notifications unfollow then follow again.

If you follow a particular member you should get posting notifications

If watched threads aren't sending notifications unfollow then follow again.

If you follow a particular member you should get posting notifications
I follow @Unique just so I could keep up with his female seeds thread
I think I've had 2 notifications, and he is nearly done

Oh crap, have you followed the thread too?
As much as possible, but without the notifications, I forget. :face:
Yep, the thread was followed, and I followed unique, just to make sure

I follow @Unique just so I could keep up with his female seeds thread
I think I've had 2 notifications, and he is nearly done
Yeah I noticed I haven't seen ya there.. I guess you stopped getting them again. that keeps happening to me also for many threads... I think maybe more of problem is alerts do not stay up long enough, they should kinda be there more then just the one log in... I think maybe that's what's happening...or it's like no alerts, then suddenly flooded with them.. then like I say if away from pc a little bit and need log back in when come back, them alerts no longer shown to ya and since you didn't visit the alerts you stop getting from my understanding... so I see this to be a major glitch, alerts should stay longer or make sure we continue to receive if we watching certain threads whether we visit alerts or not....If we watching threads, we should continue to see alerts until we visit the threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back