Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me that has always been the most important thing....well detailed journals. Journals that outline both success and error. Both for myself, and for other people willing to take the time to read through it and use the effort put in. As much as we need as many experienced guys running journals as possible, i think its equally important that we find ways to support each others journals as much as possible.
Nobody likes crickets in their journals....and we have all been there many times!!

Agree 100%.
I am on my first grow and have tried to make the journal as detailed as possible.
The one thing that annoys me about a lot of journals is that when people update them, they don't let us know what DAY of growth the update is on.
I like to see the progress of a plant with week X or Day X for the updates so we can see how different strains grow on a time-basis, and how different media etc can affect it.
Hard to figure that out when you arent given the day...

I'd like to see something like Instagram. You come in dump a few pics of your grow leave a little comment. That way we're not trying to sort every different sub fourm. Have it where you can't post unless it has a picture. It gets overwelimg trying to remember journals that your trying to keep up with. I don't always go to every sub fourm and I'm sure there's people in here I've never seen but with something like what I suggested we may find some pics to be interesting a start fowelling someone we wouldn't have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see something like Instagram. You come in dump a few pics of your grow leave a little comment. That way we're not trying to sort every different sub fourm. Have it where you can't post unless it has a picture. It gets overwelimg trying to remember journals that your trying to keep up with. Just my 2 cents
Do you follow threads you like? Use the watch thread button just below page numbers

Getting the alerts stuff fixed is paramount!! I despise seeing a quote from 3 weeks ago and didn't get an alert. I had to turn off my "like" alerts as it was wayyyyyyyy too many in a day, so now i only get alerted when tagged or quoted.

@Dudeski I try but I like almost all of them. If we had a way to do a running pic dump it would help people keep up. Some journals have 500 pages or more. No I can't keep up with them all. A pic dump would help.

Getting the alerts stuff fixed is paramount!! I despise seeing a quote from 3 weeks ago and didn't get an alert. I had to turn off my "like" alerts as it was wayyyyyyyy too many in a day, so now i only get alerted when tagged or quoted.
You can turn off like alerts? Omg, I'm such a noob

Another suggestion:
A DIY section.
Currently, there is a DIY LED forum, and thats all.
There are a few guides smattered around the site, but a central section specifically for DIY would be a big bonus.
Example:

Code:
-DIY SECTION
-- DIY LIGHTING
    --COBs
    --STANDARD LEDs
-- DIY WATERING
    --DWC
    --NFT
    --DRIP FEED
    --GRAVITY FEED
--ENVIRONMENT CONTROL AND MONITORING