Live Stoners 2018 Site Improvements and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somedays you'll have 100 alerts, Obviously you may not get visit every one in that same visit... but this is where alert problem comes in, now you didn't visit you'll stop getting them, you not see the problem with this?

Hey dudes.........I don't know if anyone else has this problem but i get booted from the site regularly.......this may be a hardware problem on my end btw:nono:

Hey dudes.........I don't know if anyone else has this problem but i get booted from the site regularly.......this may be a hardware problem on my end btw:nono:
yeah that may be more on your end.. I haven't had nothing like that happen it's just very slow to load or try to post or reply... Since ya can't visit all alerts on same visit many days, then you just stop getting them...:shrug:

Yes, that one is known. I get a ton, probably close to 200 a day! Hope that the new server comes online soon and we can get these issues resolved
I had 23 today....yaaaaaaayyy my highest ever:crying:.....is this what popularity feels like lol:crying:

I would like to see some of the subforums like autoflower reviews, soil and nutrients, etc placed in a more prominent area and not bundled together at the very bottom of the page. I always considered may of these subforums to be high value sections, but they've gotten much less traffic since being tucked away where no one can find them. I personally don't particularly like the vendor forward approach that's put the various vendor sections st the top either. A lot of good strain-agnostic info gets buried in them and I don't necessarily want to sift through each one and I doubt newcomers to the site do either. I'd like to see a structure that puts forward the fundamentals of growing first, through all its subcategories, then specific vendor info towards the end.

First off AFN saved my ass, my sanity and my plants on many occasion, so thank you and the team of members that support it.
Like others I find trolling through various levels can be quite frustrating to find what you want. The key main categories should be the focus, with sub directories from there. There are a lot of dead categories with a few sentences which need to be cleaned out. I have figured it all out now but took me 4 months lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]

It would be nice if there was an industrial psychologist on board, developers really don't necessarily understand anything about social networking. A smile Emoji is not a smile. If we're going to have real people getting together and making a great place, we need to encourage individual Diaries. Not just for those that are looking for help and wanting to learn, but for the more experienced Growers to display their skills and techniques. I see that kind of stuff slowly stopping on this forum.

To me that has always been the most important thing....well detailed journals. Journals that outline both success and error. Both for myself, and for other people willing to take the time to read through it and use the effort put in. As much as we need as many experienced guys running journals as possible, i think its equally important that we find ways to support each others journals as much as possible.
Nobody likes crickets in their journals....and we have all been there many times!!

Live stoners can be a bit scary because that's where the big boys hangout. Maybe a newbie live stoners thread beyond the intro thread?
I beg to differ LIVE STONERS ROCKS not scary at all

Live stoners is where anyone can hang out, some like it more than others. All are welcome! We actually would like to have more in there. It's where you get to know others in one place. My first trip in there, a pirate party was goi my on, all chat was "aye matey" and arrrggggg. Omg, I thought these cats are freakin nuts! Join in, it's a cool place
IMO best place on the site . I like to go unwind jam and be social never know who will drop in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back