Grow Room 2017 PC Micro Grows with Mr. Sparkle

Are all these your dark devil f1s in both boxes?
Looking good whatever they are, short n bushy.
I want to grow a sweet seeds purple strain so bad but most are probably too stinky for my setup.
The sweet seeds auto beans i have are dark devil, devil creme, black creme, and one trainwreck auto freeb.
I will have to put one of those in my first run when i can run a tent with a proper carbon scrubber for sure.:pass:

Are all these your dark devil f1s in both boxes?
Looking good whatever they are, short n bushy.
I want to grow a sweet seeds purple strain so bad but most are probably too stinky for my setup.
The sweet seeds auto beans i have are dark devil, devil creme, black creme, and one trainwreck auto freeb.
I will have to put one of those in my first run when i can run a tent with a proper carbon scrubber for sure.:pass:

All of them in Ashla which is almost always the second picture in my posts, and the half on the left in the other case, the rest are some kc brains kc33 and leda uno photo periods

The dark devil isn't that bad odor wise and has a more floral scent to it so you should easily be able to run it, i just cant comment on the black creme or devil creme, have run trainwreak in the past and that was definitely a more stereo typical weed smell

All of them in Ashla which is almost always the second picture in my posts, and the half on the left in the other case, the rest are some kc brains kc33 and leda uno photo periods

The dark devil isn't that bad odor wise and has a more floral scent to it so you should easily be able to run it, i just cant comment on the black creme or devil creme, have run trainwreak in the past and that was definitely a more stereo typical weed smell
Thanks thats good to know.
I will have to consider a dark devil for my next grow, was thinking a delicious seeds auto northern light blue but id much rather a dark devil:drool:

Start of day 8 of flower in Bogan, things got out of hand one of the f1 DarkDevils "back left" grew right into one of the cobs and burnt, left a black mark, so almost everything got a chop now these F1's are the taller sativa leaning phenotype that i made seed from, which i used for this test just cause i prefer the shorter one so don't mind killing and chucking plants if needed with them so disposable seed per say, as for the photo periods on the right one turnout to be male so got the chop but the others are doing decent. Here's two pic before and after trimming, they will bounce back in no time.
20170625_071520.jpg

20170625_071950.jpg

Ashla and the organic test, as you can see the 0.5 and 1.0 concentration plants on the left are starting to show deficiencies but the 2.0 to 4.0 apart for the replaced 3.0 are doing better, so we will have to see how long they go before starting to run into issues, but ill let the plants run out a bit further before chopping the deficient ones.
20170625_072254.jpg

Bogan Day 11 of flower, things moving along looking good, nothing much to say

20170628_170658.jpg

Ashla on the other hand *big middle finger* to some fungus gnats who have taken up home in the case due to its nice wet ideal environment, so im gonna have to let it run dry for awhile to interrupt their breeding cycle to kill them off.
But as far as the organic nutrient test as you can see the 0.5 and 1.0 is showing deficiencies quite a bit now so two were chopped as i needed the pots anyways for my bucket and didn't want to sew up any more just quite yet, so i have a single 1.0 two 2.0 the younger two 3.0 and a single 4.0 left, the 2.0 are looking really healthy but i expect them to fade later on so we will see, also some phosphorus deficiencies popped up on only the older leaves that would of been affected during the dry spell, so im holding off judgement for now.
20170628_170821.jpg

Thanks everyone, i appreciate the comments.

TrueSight im along the same lines, i like strains with positive, creative, up and get you going type highs, or ones that allow you to be introspective when desired. I dislike the narcotic couch lock ones for sure, as its not what works for me.
So far my current favorites are typically sativa leaning strains with those attributes, but out of the last 2 year of plants, would have to be the Dark Devils, C99, and a sativa leaning Lemon Kush.

And on that note, here are 4 C99xDark Devil Half Auto seeds i just threw in water, they will get transferred to paper towel in 24-36hrs

View attachment 689361

Hey there @Mr. Sparkle!!
Back to learn from your micro growing.

Only just noticed that you are doing C99 (photo) x DD (auto) crosses.
This is so, so close to what I am thinking of doing.
Working on some kind of Jack Herer based autos.
The DD has the Big Devil XL (?) which has Jack in it.
Plus the C99 of course.

Where is your C99 father from?
(Guessing it's the father, because the DD is only fem...)

I'm ideally looking for a nice Jack or Cinderella auto with regular seeds.
And then maybe work with Sweet Seeds Jack 47, Dark Devil or Black Jack.
Have grown out the first two, and have seeds of the last.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this!!!

Here is a shot of the C99 x Dark Devils, i can definitely see both parents in the structure and smell that they give off, looks a little sparse but have to remember i only currently have 5 plants in the case all with the smaller 0.4L pots so its not gonna look full especially when i could throw in another 5 easily, also one will be gone by this weekend, it isn't shown but its that Bahia Blackhead. Also you might see some jiffy pellets in the future in Ashla as ill be starting some peppers for the garden this year, but some of them are old seeds so we will see if they sprout.

View attachment 720345

Thank you for this!
My DD outdoors was a bit of a dwarf, had a problem when very small.
I'm learning a lot reading your crosses and grow outs here.
Thank you!!

Ashla and the C99xDarkDevils are doing good, i flipped the case around to take this shot from the other side as it looks better, there getting close to being done in a couple weeks but i need to figure out how many weeks of flowering its been so far, not that it truly matters, as they will get chopped when they are done.

View attachment 729779

Also started a new build and am half way through it now, just assembly and paint, but ill wait till its all put together and something going in it before posting some pics, it will be fun.

Oh and we got 53g off those last DarkDevils, were i could of run one more plant in the space.

So the red / purple was dominant in the cross.
That's a cool sign of how strong that gene is.
Can't imagine the C99 has a lot of purple.

Back