Grow Room 2017 PC Micro Grows with Mr. Sparkle

Inexpensive genetics can produce interesting results that still fill the bowl. :baked: I haven't seen kc brains in a while. 1st photos I tried :cheers:

Yeah if you know how to grow almost everything now can produce some decent to good bud, i just want to try some of his other strains as ive had a few plants in the past of his that have put a lot of the more expensive brands to shame, sure a bit of variability but select and keep the best out of the bunch.

I'll just have to see how this new fertilizer and method change will work

Bogan is moving along, and have a seed popping from the mix.

20170429_082316.jpg

Ashla we will call this day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], have a bunch of seeds popping from the mix, may have damaged one or two, and with a couple not sprouting so i had another cheap pack of some KC Brains - Swiss XT i just threw in water to fill the gaps for now, which is kinda a bonus actually as now i get to run all three packs i had, which speeds up the sample/testing process.

20170429_083431.jpg

Hey Brother,

I follow you on all your forums (here and other places). You are truly an inspiration. I like your style.

I am looking for a fan for the inside of my cabinet(just to move air around) and saw the fans in the top corner of your case. Where did you get these fans? Thanks a lot.

Cap

Hey Brother,

I follow you on all your forums (here and other places). You are truly an inspiration. I like your style.

I am looking for a fan for the inside of my cabinet(just to move air around) and saw the fans in the top corner of your case. Where did you get these fans? Thanks a lot.

Cap
Hi,
Can't help you with Mr. Sparkles fans. I grow in a pretty small place too and just took two old pc fans, cut off the connector plug and connected them to two old mobile phone chargers that fit the specifications (don't know anymore), where I cut off the connector plug too. Works pretty well!

Yeah, Mr. Sparkles' fan looks like a PC fan with the cage cut off. I have a couple of PC fans I might use. I really like the looks of that open blade fan.
-Cap

Correct, its the cpu fan off a LGA 1155 Heatsink, which is what i used for my COB heatsinks, so just left over scrap for me, but they are just epoxied to some sheet metal, and riveted/glued to the case, also has a little bit of vibration damping butyl rubber attached to it to kill vibrations.

Any pc fan will do the same like @Wollkopf said, one thing of warning it's absolutely fine to leave the cage/housing on as i've run my knuckles into those fans on numerous occasions, doesn't ever do much damage in any at all but always gives you a startle.

And welcome to the forums, stay around and make a thread of your own, it's a pretty good community here, and yeah i'm on that other forum, and possibly some reddit threads in the future, but my threads get a bit more updates here than elsewhere, where my updates are more weekly but are more or less mirrored as far as info goes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Not much going, the buds are starting to pack on in the one case, and new seedlings or new seeds are struggling but thats due to a couple issues that i suspect, both user induced and other, but i don't care if they make it or not.

20170502_163108.jpg

20170502_163526.jpg

Couple days later, plucked some leaves in bogan, even though it wasn't really needed, we have about 3 seeks to go. Ashla is going the seeds were duds, ill attribute some of it to me with new mix and bacteria forming in it, and seeds being too warm to early then possibly not having enough water, but they also are underdeveloped when you opened their shells, which some tell tales are having green tail coverings and a brown tipped covering over their cotyledons, so oh well. So because of that i started a bunch more seeds as testers just to see how the new mix handles, had a eppendorf tube of a bunch of random floor seeds so threw those into some water a day or so ago, they will be completely random as to what, but were all from when i was throwing around some DarkDevil pollen, so they will either be F1's, or crosses with C99 or Think Different, or something else.

20170506_080614.jpg

20170506_074600.jpg

Also received this in the mail yesterday from the 420 contests that were happening here on AFN, so we will have to try it out.

20170506_080359.jpg

4.5 days later

Bogan is doing well, the Think Different x Dark Devil in the back corner is starting to finish out, the others are too but are a little more behind, this definitely wont be high yielding due to the initial coco issues i had but whatever, ill start some new seeds once these plants are almost done.

20170509_163705.jpg

Ashla is alright, have some new seedlings just opening up today, also the bacteria for the mix seems to be settling in should do a casting or compost tea just to kick things off a bit more, but dont have access to good sources of either currently, only lesser bagged stuff if i wanted.

20170509_163820.jpg

Back