Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

Stoked that the extra fan is making a world of difference with regards to the temps in the cupboard, now, that the temps are settled and more to the plants liking, I would have to dial in the feeding schedule

Well here is day 14 shots, this is basically the bigger more vigorous plant, however my other one is not too far behind

I forgot to pre soak the coco before I started this grow, so after every other watering, I basically flush the plant with ph'd water at around 6.2

I think the plant was stunted in the first couple days as the temps was 28+degrees

Attachments

• 20170215_070355.jpg
    20170215_070355.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 160
Hey, things aren't quite as I expected,
think I had some issues with heat and I think my water was a bit hard so to say...

I will post photos of her, she is at 36 days if not mistaken, and started her pre flowers 3 days ago, photos will be up tomorrow morning...

I will probably be investing in a number of things for my next grow

Hey, things aren't quite as I expected,
think I had some issues with heat and I think my water was a bit hard so to say...

I will post photos of her, she is at 36 days if not mistaken, and started her pre flowers 3 days ago, photos will be up tomorrow morning...

I will probably be investing in a number of things for my next grow
Yeah it's hard to just go out and buy all the good stuff at once. Lol I'm still piecing things together...ballin on a budget as they say! You'll get there man!

So here is the stronger one of the two, defoliated her quite a bit on the fan leaves.
will measure her up, when i tried to LST her, root system felt very weak, as the slightest bit of pressure i put on her, she would seem to fall over, now that I think back, I should have just done, it and let the LSTíng counter the pulls accordingly, however live and learn...next time
20170309_071611.jpg

WalterW, got your 1st grow a grow'n, at this point you can't believe how much this grow will teach you. My first auto grow killed off 1/2 my seeds, lol. I learned some stuff
Yeah, Can only hope I dont have a fatality in this grow, well, my runt I dont mind, but the one in the photo above, she better survive.

Was given the go ahead to get me a proper tent, and additional goodies from the Mrs... So give 6-8 weeks, will have a totally new setup, as I will be getting autopots too. live and learn

Careful my man. Smoking canna aint addictive, but growing canna certainly is! The first grow is the hardest one. It all starts to tighten up and fall into place after that.

I have 3 Vision Seeds Northern Lights running now as well. I have grown it before and can tell you it is quite pleasant. I converted a great deal of it to coconut oil and it made fierce brownies. I will probably do much the same this go around. Look forward to following along with you.

Back