Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

And just like that a couple of ounces of fire were born. I think you will enjoy her. It's like floating on a cloud. And the flavor reminds me of honeysuckle. Grats on a successful grow. Now do it a 100 more times...
With a new an improved space, hell yeah
Thats why my other journal has come to an holt, once my new setup is up and running journals to start again.
Lots happening though
Got an AK47 (photoperiod) that is being switched to flower today
Took a clone off of her yesterday, need to get that established
and
got another Auto NL well into her twenties, looks to be fimmed too at the ripe age of 19

With a new an improved space, hell yeah
Thats why my other journal has come to an holt, once my new setup is up and running journals to start again.
Lots happening though
Got an AK47 (photoperiod) that is being switched to flower today
Took a clone off of her yesterday, need to get that established
and
got another Auto NL well into her twenties, looks to be fimmed too at the ripe age of 19
Nice job man! When i get to a comp ill send some rep your way!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

This is whats on the go
Fimmed Auto Northern Lights and a topped AK47
20170509_152323.jpg
20170509_152333.jpg
20170509_152333.jpg

subbed Wishing the best for ya on first grow Walter! This is the place to help you over any "Speed Bumps" along the way, great bunch of people here. Interested in the NL, Iv'e heard it's a really good Med. and delicious too!

subbed Wishing the best for ya on first grow Walter! This is the place to help you over any "Speed Bumps" along the way, great bunch of people here. Interested in the NL, Iv'e heard it's a really good Med. and delicious too!
Dude, you have no idea, the smoke was really impressive, I will be getting another journal going, I will tag you along for the ride.
I am thoroughly impressed by the hardiness of the plant, glad I did do her as a first time plant.

Back