Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

I only have two cobs now and they will probably never be run on full blast, so looking at about 40% so would you think that still warrants a re-look?
Probably get a bigger setup in the near future, these are 3K spectrum hopefully sufficient...

I only have two cobs now and they will probably never be run on full blast, so looking at about 40% so would you think that still warrants a re-look?
Probably get a bigger setup in the near future, these are 3K spectrum hopefully sufficient...
I would definitely stop where you are now and evaluate. I think you have a perfect set up with two dimmed in that space.

Cheapest solution is to buy a temp gun. Back of the hand isn't very accurate at showing degrees. I'd bet your well within specs for the cobs. Adding a fan nearby will cut the number you have now by 50% as heat tends to stick to warmer objects.

Greetings All
Well, after showing you my make shift grow lights, the girls are the next main attraction...

Vision Seeds Auto Northern Lights from GYO Seedbank

Both the same strain, yet looking soo different, one is stretching and the other is stocky, even the leaf colouration is quite different - perhaps different pheno's

The short stocky one is in the 3gallon smart pot, and the long stretchy one is in a 1.5lt plastic bag thingy
Focus on the camera was a bit wonky but alas

So... without further ado...
IMG_20170201_071224_hdr-0.jpg
IMG_20170201_071202_hdr-0.jpg

Well checking the temp is constantly around the 29 degrees Celsius (84F +) in the cupboard (outside temps about 26)
So getting a jigsaw early next week and planning to cut 2 holes into the cupboard to allow for air intake and extraction.
Will post photos of the girls when they hit 1 week old / changes occur.

Greetings

As said earlier, will be posting on the weeks anniversary going forward,

My two girls are now 1 week old, and have celebrated the same by giving them their first drink of nutrients
20170207_111553.jpg
20170207_111643.jpg
20170207_111427.jpg
20170207_111538.jpg

Back