New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

Any thoughts on time frame after seeing a reduced up take in water? I just noticed my girl starting to slow down too.

Any thoughts on time frame after seeing a reduced up take in water? I just noticed my girl starting to slow down too.
It’s best to time your harvest off of trichome maturity. 20% amber 80% cloudy seems to get me the stinkiest strongest smoke after cure. Cut to early and you get the homegrown smell.

I agree with you there @Grimmus I like to see 25% to 30% amber for a really relaxing high. I also watch the trichromes closely and if I see them deteriorating at all I go ahead and chop. Some plants do not make it to 25% amber before trichromes start to break up.

It’s best to time your harvest off of trichome maturity. 20% amber 80% cloudy seems to get me the stinkiest strongest smoke after cure. Cut to early and you get the homegrown smell.

Ya, i started looking the last couples days. Just trying to decide when to cut out nutes and start flush.

Ya, i started looking the last couples days. Just trying to decide when to cut out nutes and start flush.
If your plant are at a similar stage as zeromitch. I would say feed for atleast 2 more weeks. Then Check trichs. If you have a good amount of ambers flush for the last week. You just don’t want to cut the nutes to early and make the plants struggle to finish. IMO the flush isn’t that important. I’ve flushed for 2 weeks with good results. I’ve tried with no flush with really no difference in bud/smoke quality. So I would focus on making sure buds mature fully. Then flush from there.

Day 61
Watered them all and clipped 15 leaves off the back left plant, she was very bushy in the middle and wanted to fix some of those ugly spotted leaves.

20210505_171138.jpg
20210505_171428.jpg
20210505_171212.jpg
20210505_171234.jpg

Just went through the whole journal so far and I really appreciate how detailed you were with everything. Really reassuring for some of the newbie mistakes I'm sure I'm making also to see that you can still proposer after the fact. Stoked for you and looking forward to hear the final results

Last edited:
Watered them all and clipped 15 leaves off the back left plant, she was very bushy in the middle and wanted to fix some of those ugly spotted leaves.
@Zeromitch I know it doesn't sound like me, but be easy removing those leaves at this point as they are what's feeding your plants. Let them die completely to the point you can flick them off with a fingertip. Let the plant suck them dry before you remove them.

@Zeromitch I know it doesn't sound like me, but be easy removing those leaves at this point as they are what's feeding your plants. Let them die completely to the point you can flick them off with a fingertip. Let the plant suck them dry before you remove them.
Thanks for the advice i was unsure about doing it but I won't remove anymore i just felt she was 50% more bushy than the other 3 and was worried about mold since my RH is kinda high.

Just went through the whole journal so far and I really appreciate how detailed you were with everything. Really reassuring for some of the newbie mistakes I'm sure I'm making also to see that you can still proposer after the fact. Stoked for you and looking forward to hear the final results
Thank you for looking at my journal. I tried to be detailed but i think i got lazy half way in :smoking: i made SO MANY mistakes and this does show us new people that we can still can get a harvest and to not give up because i thought about yanking and restarting a few times in the 1st few weeks

Back