New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

Have you got a fan blowing on your plants? If so consider moving the bushy plant to the front so she gets more direct breeze blowing across her leaves and buds. AND if she is exceedingly busy by all means remove some leaves to open her up to air flow a bit better.

Have you got a fan blowing on your plants? If so consider moving the bushy plant to the front so she gets more direct breeze blowing across her leaves and buds. AND if she is exceedingly busy by all means remove some leaves to open her up to air flow a bit better.
yes, 2 clip on fans are above the lights blowing down and a tower fan is hung upside down blowing from the mid plant buds up to the light.
I'm just a worry wart, ive read people wasting 3 months growing to lose their harvest to mold/budrot and that plant already looks like ass with those spots on every leaf.

the ugly plant
20210506_100055.jpg

unless this is her way of turning purple lol

Never ever ever give up. Sometimes, the sickliest looking plant will surprise you and be biggest and best yielder. Like I’ve said many times on this forum, at the end, my plants look like they’ve been grown in an active war zone. What matters is the final product. There’s bound to be a mistake every now and again...even by the most experienced growers. Never give up.

i just don't know what i did wrong with this plant. She was given the same schedule and everything as the other plants yet she is the only one showing extreme signs of something she is unhappy about

I won't ever give up, never

You're at a point now where you can quit worrying about this plant/s. Nothing more you can do for her/them other then to water her and harvest her. Put your thought into your next grow now. What medium will you be using? What nutrients for this next round? Do you have everything you need on hand? Those plants are more then close enough that you should have your next generation already sprouted and growing so they can take the place of those when you harvest them in a week or so.

You're at a point now where you can quit worrying about this plant/s. Nothing more you can do for her/them other then to water her and harvest her. Put your thought into your next grow now. What medium will you be using? What nutrients for this next round? Do you have everything you need on hand? Those plants are more then close enough that you should have your next generation already sprouted and growing so they can take the place of those when you harvest them in a week or so.
Sir you are right i forgot all about the next grow and have not even thought about getting the next girls ready.

I'm just going to do 2 plants in this tent as 4 was a tight fit even for small plants and try RDWC since i bought the stuff needed 2 7 gallon totes, 1-1/2 pvc, air and water pumps uniseals, ect.. 1 soil and 1 hydro so if 1 dies there is a plan B

Damn ambers. On a good note, they are gaining potency...

Day 63
Their pots are getting light again i think tomorrow is another water day. i am noticing yellowing on the biggest plants leaves, looks like she is eating herself to harvest(death) haha. My smallest plant is showing ambers all over her sugar leaves and a few on buds, maybe a week left i think/hope.

20210507_151934.jpg
20210507_151952.jpg
20210507_151944.jpg
20210507_152009.jpg
20210507_151959.jpg

The ugly plant is turning purple to hide her ugliness

Back