New Grower 1st serious grow. Nirvana NL Auto. Single 75W Cob light. Custom tent, with arduino and raspberry pi!

You can foliar feed at 1ml per liter using distilled water to get started. At least until her usual feeding time! :headbang:

going too long between feedings presents with tip burn because the moisture in the dry soil is concentrated? or am i off base in thinking that?
The plant can be overly thirsty and pull up more nutrients than it normally would with a regular feeding. That's one of the reasons it's a good idea to feed at lower levels on hot days or if a plant is really wilted feed at a much lower level.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Calimagic is a good idea, drop your nitrogen a bit when you start to use it. Otherwise you'll end up a little bit toxic, I think. Are the Yellow Leaf tips from overfeeding or going a little bit long between watering?

Sensibloom A has nitrogen, and just got my CaliMagic. I've been doing 2ml per L of A+B, so would you recommend dropping the A to 1ml per L while using Calimagic? Per tangs schedule he says anytime you see a deficiency use 1ml per L of calmag...not sure if calimagic is different than most...but noticed it does have a lot of nitrogen...

Pretty new to this and am scared of overdoing things but I think its' clear I have a deficiency.

Sensibloom A has nitrogen, and just got my CaliMagic. I've been doing 2ml per L of A+B, so would you recommend dropping the A to 1ml per L while using Calimagic? Per tangs schedule he says anytime you see a deficiency use 1ml per L of calmag...not sure if calimagic is different than most...but noticed it does have a lot of nitrogen...

Pretty new to this and am scared of overdoing things but I think its' clear I have a deficiency.
I think dropping the A 1 mil is a good idea, at least when you use the Cal Mag.

Mixed up my feeding, I dropped the Sensibloom part A to just under 1.5ML/L. Added 1ML/L of Calimagic. 2ML/L part B and 1ML/L bud candy, 1ml/L Overdrive.

Still feels just a tad moist so I'm waiting to feed until this evening. I'll post more pics just before feeding.

Thanks!

That's what my deficiency/nute burn looked like at day 30.. I followed his schedule but didnt know that roots organic was hotter then his soil.. I flushed for a couple feedings tomo im going to 1mg a and b and 1mg calmag and see how they react
.... 20180607_224727.jpg 20180607_005322.jpg FB_IMG_1528477550927.jpg

Day 51:

Fed the CaliMagic with last feeding. Still seeing some yellowing, wondering if it is a copper deficiency at this point but I think it is getting better.

According to the feeding schedule you start feeding straight water at day 60, but that is based on a 70 day grow. Would love for mine to finish then but I am not good at judging when this will finish... From the photos can anyone estimate when I should start feeding clear water only or when this will be ready?
IMG_20180610_100128.jpg

IMG_20180610_100151.jpg

IMG_20180610_100136.jpg

Judging by the pistils, they have a ways to go! I'd keep feeding as they still have lots of time to fatting up! :headbang:

Judging by the pistils, they have a ways to go! I'd keep feeding as they still have lots of time to fatting up! :headbang:

What should I look for as a trigger to stop feeding nutrients and start flushing? Clearly this one is going to go a little longer than 70 days.

What should I look for as a trigger to stop feeding nutrients and start flushing? Clearly this one is going to go a little longer than 70 days.
I go by the trichomes myself! If you haven't already done so, purchase a jewelry loupe or something similar for viewing the trichs. It all depends on what kind of high you prefer. I like a couch lock high myself! :headbang:

Back