New Grower 1st serious grow. Nirvana NL Auto. Single 75W Cob light. Custom tent, with arduino and raspberry pi!

Chopped her this AM, I think day 79. Probably could have gone a little longer, but I had to get it down. I chopped a test bud friday and let it dry for a while in the tent and it works great so I was confident in cutting it down.

That test bud however had a SEED in it??? Seems to be plenty strong for me...but curious how this could have happened?

That test bud however had a SEED in it??? Seems to be plenty strong for me...but curious how this could have happened?

Sometimes you will get a banana that will grow directly out of a well-developed flower. Often it's very late in flower when the plant is worried it's not going to get to reproduce and it will just throw one little banana right in the middle of a bud. They usually don't seed many other buds than themselves.

Sometimes you will get a banana that will grow directly out of a well-developed flower. Often it's very late in flower when the plant is worried it's not going to get to reproduce and it will just throw one little banana right in the middle of a bud. They usually don't seed many other buds than themselves.

Yeah when they are inside the bud they typically only produce a single seed or maybe two inside that specific bud no biggie at all... hell if the weeds good I usually save the seeds for down the road.

Hey everyone! I ended up getting around 2 oz off this grow. Getting ready for round 2! same seeds... This time around I am thinking of changing things up a bit. I have some modifications to do on the tent to allow for some more head room first of all. Second, I am thinking of going with Roots Organic soil this time around. Presumably this would require LESS nutrients?? than the biobizz? If so, what recommendations do you have for nutrients with this soil?

Thanks in advance. I'll fire up a new thread as soon as I get everything rolling.

Hey everyone! I ended up getting around 2 oz off this grow. Getting ready for round 2! same seeds... This time around I am thinking of changing things up a bit. I have some modifications to do on the tent to allow for some more head room first of all. Second, I am thinking of going with Roots Organic soil this time around. Presumably this would require LESS nutrients?? than the biobizz? If so, what recommendations do you have for nutrients with this soil?

Thanks in advance. I'll fire up a new thread as soon as I get everything rolling.
I ran Roots organic on some outdoor plants that I had in pots this summer, I just used the General Hydroponics trio all the way through. I think I started feeding about week 5 or 6 in 3 gallon pots. I didn't follow a feed chart I just kind of mixed in small amounts by my own judgment and did all right I think.

This picture was still pretty early they ended up getting pretty fat buds by the end of the season. I think I harvested on gosh might have been November first or second.
59ab05a5ba3f5a6831e38ec0e008034a.jpg

Does anyone have experience with this product: Amazon product

Or Kind Soil, this seems similar but cheaper due to shipping. Nature's Living Soil Autoflower soil ammendment?

Claims to be a water only situation...which would be great because I think my issues from the previous grow were over feeding nutrients

roots organic is a potting soil.kind soil is an ammendment ? thats blended into basic soils i think.
dont change anything,ya know or think ya know what went wrong last time.put that knowledge to good use and make adjustments in the feeding.dont need the extra expense of changing nutes line up :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Hey everyone. I am slacking a little bit on posting, but as outlined above I started a second grow with same seed and setup for the most part. Everything has been going great with the Natures Living Soil mix and water. This plant is actually a bit larger but is in a 5g pot this time around.

It's my only plant in the room, and I am 99.99% sure it is a hermie. I spotted some male flowers and have removed them all. Don't think any were developed enough to throw off any pollen. Probably 10-15 were found and removed.

Given it is my only plant, I am going to try and remove the male flowers as they come in on a daily basis. If they seem to be specific to a branch I may just chop a branch...but it seemed to be mostly lower branches and random.

I am on day 42... so I am roughly half way compared to my first grow...

Has anyone ever had this issue and kept it alive? Any ideas?

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 207
Back