New Grower 1st serious grow. Nirvana NL Auto. Single 75W Cob light. Custom tent, with arduino and raspberry pi!

This has 3 weeks left atleast
I agree, watch for the swelling up of the calix's next. When they are swollen big and your pistils are all dying back that's when you want to flush.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I agree, watch for the swelling up of the calix's next. When they are swollen big and your pistils are all dying back that's when you want to flush.

i figured about 3 wekeks myself. nirvana says 10-12 weeks...so its on schedule

i figured about 3 wekeks myself. nirvana says 10-12 weeks...so its on schedule

Ill put my guesstimate in at 5 weeks.... Remember even when they develop into normal looking buds its best to let them go a couple more weeks to finish maturing and to dense up so at around 3-4 weeks id post pics again asking. Honestly one of the best things to have is a loupe to check trichs around that time.

Day 54:

Still noticing significant yellowing and signs of calmag deficiency. I fed full 2ml/l a and b, and 1 ml/l calimagic, overdrive, and bud candy. Almost 1 gallon fed.

Should be able to feed again around day 60. Getting close here.

Day 55:

Hard to say if the calmag is getting better or not. Seems like it could be getting a little worse. Doesn't seem to be slowing it down too much.

IMG_20180614_130422.jpg

Not getting better? Well have you tried a flush at any time in the past? You may be experiencing a lockout. Although by the appearance of your leaves, I've seen that before and it seems like a different mineral let me try and remember.... okay, got my brain in gear sulfur deficiency is what I was thinking. I can't remember did you use magnesium sulfate before you got your cal-mag? Because magnesium sulfate would have provided the sulfur you needed.

Sorry to ask so many questions my memory is a little off right now

Day 59:

Fed regular feeding today + Calimagic, should feed again around Day 64-65.

According to schedule days 60-70 are water only if on a 70 day grow... thinking this one is more like 80... I may get one more regular feeding in 4-5 days and then start flushing. I've ordered a microscope so I can start monitoring the trichomes. One thing I've noticed is that this thing moves quick and a lot can happen in 4-5 days.

It's not the prettiest plant ever. Calmag got out of hand and I don't think I'm going to be able to catch up...noticing some browning in the fingers of the leaves seems to match up with a lot of calcium deficient photos I've seen. Could be something else...Check the photos below and see if there is anything I am missing or any suggestions as to what I can do?

Should I be worried? Plant look good? I am going to check the buds when it dries out again around day 64-65, I will try and post pics of the trichomes to see what you all think about starting the flush.
IMG_20180618_132944.jpg

IMG_20180618_132855.jpg

IMG_20180618_132852.jpg

Nice and frosty, but looking at the close up of the pistils... she still has a way to go! :headbang:

I've got a question for you guys. I've been noticing nutrient burn in between feedings. My theory is either the plant is getting too hungry and the pot is getting too dry and there might be some concentration build up in the soil or something? This time I'm seeing brown tips of the fan leaves and even some on the flower. This is the first time I've noticed it being in the outside edges of the leaves usually it's just the very tip. Seems like right before I fees I'll notice the tip burn a little bit then it dissipates over a couple days but this is pretty noticeable. At first I thought it was a calcium problem but I've been feeding calimagic one milliliter per liter over the past three feedings. The Cal Mag issue never really got noticeably better but this is starting to look like burn to me.

Is there anything I can do or should do at this point? I've only got about three to four feedings left before I chop this thing I feel like. Once again I'm feeding about one gallon of distilled water plus nutrients per tangs easy feeding schedule plus Cali Magic every 4 to 5 days. Should I just Let It Go and Keep On Truckin? Or is there some sort of fix you recommend at this stage of flowering that I could do to help with this…

You can see in the picture below what the tips of the leaves are starting to do. It may not even be that big of a deal...

Back