New Grower 1st serious grow. Nirvana NL Auto. Single 75W Cob light. Custom tent, with arduino and raspberry pi!

Day 26. Showing sex. Bushy as hell.
IMG_20180516_214229.jpg
IMG_20180516_214327.jpg

Had a major accident this morning. Everything was going so well!!! I was trying to introduce a new fan in there to get more air flow and the shroud fell off onto my plant. Severed the fan leaf of the newest growth and a couple branches below. They appear to have been broken clean off. No other damage that I can tell.

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF ANYTHING!
IMG_20180518_103717.jpg
IMG_20180518_103932.jpg

Keep cracking, nothing bad...see it as a little LST:smoking:

Question about watering.

I am currently feeding the plant about 1 gallon of water/nutes every 7ish days, container is usually super light and dry an inch or so in. I am in a 3 gallon smart pot. There is a small amount of run-off in the tray after each feeding.

I noticed a couple of gnats in the tent...did some research and got scared I am watering TOO much. I placed a shot glass of apple cider vinegar with a film with holes over it to try and catch them.

Could be unrelated to my watering but just curious.

(Plant seems to be fine after the mishap, the area where the branches were cut seems to be filling in nicely.)

it dont sound like to much water as its only once a week.are you cleaning the runoff up ? pools of water,dead leaves are places where bugs like to live.
duck tape can be used to bandage up any branches that have snapped/split 9/10 they mend,but if not just batter on.
healthy colour and lots of new growth,lookin good :thumbsup:
:pighug:

it dont sound like to much water as its only once a week.are you cleaning the runoff up ? pools of water,dead leaves are places where bugs like to live.
duck tape can be used to bandage up any branches that have snapped/split 9/10 they mend,but if not just batter on.
healthy colour and lots of new growth,lookin good :thumbsup:
:pighug:
I could probably do a better job with cleaning up the run off. I have a small tray that the under a plant caddy/roller thing...it is usually so little it dries up in a day...but I will keep an eye on that as well.

I am preparing to be away from the grow for a few days. i have plenty of monitoring capabilities but control is an issue.

my question is more about environment. i am just now starting to see sigbs of flowering...temps have been steady at 75, but humidity has been anywhere from 55 to 70.

seems like after lights go out it can go as high as 70 but usually goes down to around 55 by the time the lights go out again. staying around low 60s most of the day.

i had to remove the heater because i was able to maintain around 75 without it...so this has had an effect. currently trying to tweak my dehums to get it lower but...curious how high i shoild be worried.

actually heard on a podcast that higher humidity is actually better with leds

Day 34

IMG_20180524_222801.jpg

I am due to feed again tomorrow or Sat. Should I go plain water this feeding and then go back to nutes or water+nutes? I think I am seeing some nutrient burn on some of the newer growth...

Thanks for the help!

Back