New Grower 1st serious grow. Nirvana NL Auto. Single 75W Cob light. Custom tent, with arduino and raspberry pi!

On Day 7. Again, I'm using Tangs feeding schedule. Calls for plain water 0-10 and nutes days 10-20.

I saturated the pot with distilled water about 24-36 hours before placing the rooter. However, it looks like I may need to water today or tomorrow. Starting to dry out pretty good.

Should I go ahead and feed plain water since I'm still under day 10, and wait for nutes on next feeding? Or should I just try and hold out for day 10 and feed nutes?

I'd stick with the plain water unless you can see a deficiency, you could look In on some of tangs grows and see how far is a long by the time he starts to feed. I'd suspect his environment is dialed in so well that he'll be a lot further developed than most Growers just starting out. So his schedule probably won't work perfectly for you.

I'd stick with the plain water unless you can see a deficiency, you could look In on some of tangs grows and see how far is a long by the time he starts to feed. I'd suspect his environment is dialed in so well that he'll be a lot further developed than most Growers just starting out. So his schedule probably won't work perfectly for you.

I checked out some of his grows on growdiaries and he usually feeds at day 10 but his plants all look a little farther along than mine. So I'll water today and see how it looks mid week next week

Day 8. Fed plain water yesterday. Looking happy.

Attachments

• IMG_20180428_081007.jpg
    IMG_20180428_081007.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 166
Day 12. No issues so far. Feeling like I may be able to feed for the second time either Friday or Saturday, this time first dose of nutes. I also added a timer and lights will go out for 4 hours tonight.
IMG_20180502_162440.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180502_162445.jpg
    IMG_20180502_162445.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 125
Day 14. Fed first round of nutrients this morning per TaNg's easy schedule (Days 10-20). Lights have been out past 2 nights for 4 hours. Temps running just under 75 degrees and RH just above 55%. Environment seems to be pretty dialed. Things I'm watching closely:

- I am noting some raised fingers on the leaves, JUST slightly. So I contacted Rapid Led to ask what they recommend as far as canopy-light distance. They told me to drop the light to 24"! Said they don't see a lot of customers running their lights as high as mine. They asked me if I was noting any stress... but other than those raised fingers, I don't really see anything.
IMG_20180504_075831.jpg

Is the 36-40 recommendation only for the seedling stages? Should I be able to drop it down some or should I just leave the light where it is?

36-40 is for the early seedling time, by now i would drop to 30 and look at after a week

36-40 is for the early seedling time, by now i would drop to 30 and look at after a week

Dropped it down to 30" and will keep close eye on her to see how she reacts. Seems to be liking the nutes already, vertically shot up maybe 1/4" since this morning!!!

What happened to this one?

Been fairly busy, so haven't had a chance to post an update. Looking really great actually. Doing some LST, and it looks healthy as can be. Photos tomorrow.

Back