Hermie will actually look like a little banana as they develop and when they burst they pop open and leave a peel like a like you peel the banana and taking the banana out of the center. They also tend to come out on a little stem and they can hang outword and downward a little bit sometimes but they're very obvious once they start to develop.

Thanks Jingo, just did some more research and see loads of pics like mine. Guess I just cant go a day with out freaking out. I wonder what tomorrow's freak out will be? :pop:

42289ce685dcfb37bd42522ad9dc0e9d.jpg

No idea where I saved this from, but I hope it helps in the future.

Your going to drive yourself insane @Tom'sinflatedballs ! Lol. All is good man

O I know man. Although I have dialed it down a bit these past few days. Just letting the girls do their thing. The Calmg issue has dissipated, and I have begun LST on the FFOF plant, trying to keep the 5 well developed tops even and make space for smaller ones to develop. Not sure if that is the proper strategy but that is what I am going for. Not sure what to do with the BG plant. A lot of upward growth. I guess I will bend her over soon too. Will update with pictures later today probably.

Hey y'all, apologies for not updating with pics yesterday, I got busy with work. Here are pics from yesterday morning so they are a day old, and there has been a little bit of growth since, just not home to take pics today and wanted to get updates up.

Day 24 FFOF:
Day 24 FFOF Aerial.jpg

Day 22 BG:
Day 22 BG.jpg

Been feeding with calmg and they seem to love it. Will be away this weekend, but nutes should arrive early next week and I will begin feeding.

Back