Hey y'all, apologies for not updating with pics yesterday, I got busy with work. Here are pics from yesterday morning so they are a day old, and there has been a little bit of growth since, just not home to take pics today and wanted to get updates up.

Day 24 FFOF:
View attachment 716640

Day 22 BG:
View attachment 716641

Been feeding with calmg and they seem to love it. Will be away this weekend, but nutes should arrive early next week and I will begin feeding.

Those girls loving that CaMg! Wow, they look beautiful man! Perfection! :thumbsup:

Got home to some exciting growth! Also checked calander and it has officially been a month since I started this all...crazy shit!

The FFOF plant started pre flower and has grown a bunch. Before I left for the weekend i tied the BG plant down and she also had some nice growth. She probably has a week or so before she starts pre flowering. I am going to feed 1/4th dose of Big Bloom and Grow Big later tonight when I water, with regular dose of Calmg and see how the plants take the nutes. Also going to do some more lst later to open up the middle of the ffof plant.

Feeling good about the grow!
Day 30 for ffof:
Day 30 FFOF.jpg

Day 28 BG:
Day 28 BG.jpg

Attachments

• Day 30 FFOF.jpg
    Day 30 FFOF.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 70
Hey yall! Wanted to show yall how well the ffof plant has taken the nutes and the more rigorous lst.
Day 32 FFOF.jpg

As you can see there are tons of bud sights forming in the middle of the plant. One question though, there are a few big fan leaves kind of just hanging around in middle blocking bud sights. Should I leave these or would it be better to trim them away? Thanks!

Hey yall! Wanted to show yall how well the ffof plant has taken the nutes and the more rigorous lst.
View attachment 720097
As you can see there are tons of bud sights forming in the middle of the plant. One question though, there are a few big fan leaves kind of just hanging around in middle blocking bud sights. Should I leave these or would it be better to trim them away? Thanks!
I always defoliate. Look for fan leaves that when removed uncover more than one bud site at first. Don't take more than one leaf off of each Cola unless the cola is growing significantly higher than the rest in which case you can take 2 and slow it down a little and level the canopy.

I also look for spindly little branches coming up from the bottom and hanging out in the middle of the plant too low to get light and I just cut those off with their fan leaf right now.

My first plant got about 6 leaves the first cut, another 4 the next day. Then as needed. I'm currently again in this situation as I've kinda turded out, but I do need to clip some. Looking great! The closer you snoop them, the neater it looks in the end and you won't have rando stem:pass:

Chugging along here. Day 37 for ffof and 35 for black and gold. Up to 1/2 dose of nutes on feed. Havnt seen the big stretch everyone seems to talk about as they hit flower stage. Still only about 15 cm from soil. But the fan leafs on the ffof plant are starting to frost up!
20170327_010539.jpg

20170327_010604.jpg

20170327_010616.jpg

20170327_010711.jpg

Back