I expect my team (the Packers) have a similar number of bars.

But yea it was rough. Was In a survivor pool, with only a few people left. Couldn't bet against my packers, but couldn't bet on them because I didn't want to be doubly screwed if they lost. And wouldn't be able to feel good about myself if the Pats won me money. It is what it is. Better Luck next year!
I'll ride with Rodgers and the PACKERS! Well except Superbowl 44. Still think if Mendenhall doesn't fumble we win that game, oh well at least we weren't cheated lol. Like your head coach too, good man oh ya that's cause he is from the burgh'. Whether you're a Pat's fan, or Ravens thug, hell even if you eat dog biscuits in the Dog Pound if you ride with cannabis I got you! I'm new to growing but if anybody needs help I'll lend a hand with what I know. Now time to get back to the Pens whoop ass on the Philthadelphia Cryers, LET'S GO PENS!

Whats up guys sorry im late to the party!! @Tom'sinflatedballs good luck on the first grow love DP strains
any Brady hater is a friend of mine!! :cheers:

speaking of 12's........

seahawks25.jpg
I would like him more if he wasn't such a fart sniffer...

Whats up everybody! Thought I would throw some updates out there!

FFOF: Looking great. Starting to build a 3rd node (I think, correct me if I am wrong.) and got some other leafage stuff going on. Kind of looks like a butterfly from above. Have not watered since Day 6. Thinking I will give her a few more dry days

Day 9 FFOF Aerial.jpg
Day 9 FFOF.jpg

BG: She is doing alright. A lot slower than the FFOF one. She is 2 days behind, but her growth is even more behind. She is at day 7 and looks to be where the FFOF one was at at like day 5. Not worried about it. I think she still looks healthy but just a thing of note for next grow. As of now the FFOF and Smart Pot is doing better than Black and Gold Soil and regular pot. I haven't watered her yet at all. the soil is still moist about an inch and a half down, and the jiffy cube is still moist. Will give it a few more days and wait for her to tell me she needs it.
Day 7 BG Aerial.jpg
Day 7 BG.jpg

Going to order nutes soon, probably this upcoming weekend and get the stuff I need to build my DIY Odor control bucket. Let me know if you think I should get the ffof trio, or just grow big and tiger bloom.

Thanks for the help everyone. Can't believe I am already a week+ into this. Last night i got overwhelmed with the prospect of flushing and drying, and cleaning the bud. But figure we will cross that path when we get there. Right now I just gotta sit back and enjoy the ride.

Also the poll for my profile picture closes in about an hour and a half so if you haven't voted, get that sucker in! Excited to have a profile picture soon :)

Whats up everybody! Thought I would throw some updates out there!

FFOF: Looking great. Starting to build a 3rd node (I think, correct me if I am wrong.) and got some other leafage stuff going on. Kind of looks like a butterfly from above. Have not watered since Day 6. Thinking I will give her a few more dry days

View attachment 708498 View attachment 708499

BG: She is doing alright. A lot slower than the FFOF one. She is 2 days behind, but her growth is even more behind. She is at day 7 and looks to be where the FFOF one was at at like day 5. Not worried about it. I think she still looks healthy but just a thing of note for next grow. As of now the FFOF and Smart Pot is doing better than Black and Gold Soil and regular pot. I haven't watered her yet at all. the soil is still moist about an inch and a half down, and the jiffy cube is still moist. Will give it a few more days and wait for her to tell me she needs it.
View attachment 708500 View attachment 708501

Going to order nutes soon, probably this upcoming weekend and get the stuff I need to build my DIY Odor control bucket. Let me know if you think I should get the ffof trio, or just grow big and tiger bloom.

Thanks for the help everyone. Can't believe I am already a week+ into this. Last night i got overwhelmed with the prospect of flushing and drying, and cleaning the bud. But figure we will cross that path when we get there. Right now I just gotta sit back and enjoy the ride.

Also the poll for my profile picture closes in about an hour and a half so if you haven't voted, get that sucker in! Excited to have a profile picture soon :)

Beautiful babies! All happy and healthy! That's always a good start!
I cannot chime in about FFOF nutes. I don't use them, but I believe there's plenty of people here that do. So hopefully someone will help ya on that.

It's funny you say that because I'm coming up on my harvest and bit overwhelmed with researching the best practices, but I think I'm ready for it!! Wish me luck brother!

Ohh the lovely profile pics!! If even just one other person puts in their votes you might be looking at a DRAW!!! Lmao

Whats up everyone. Thought I would give some Birthday updates! :bday1:

Day 11 FFOF:
Day 11 FFOF Aerial.jpg
Day 11 FFOF.jpg

Day 9 BG:
day 9 BG Aerial.jpg
Day 9 BG.jpg

As you can see the one in Black and Gold is growing at a much slower pace. Thinking about naming her Nemo, because of the size difference of her second set of leaves.

Will do some watering today, as I am going to be away from Thursday until Sunday evening. Any other precautions I should take before I leave?
Thinking when I get back It will probably be time to top the oldest. Does that seem about right? Will probably start low dose of nutes in a week or so.

Back