Back online Ladies and Gents! And the poll has officially been posted. Everyone gets two votes, and the voting will close 2 days from now.

I'm excited to see what meme, everyone thinks is the best.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I am about to watch my cursed BC Eagles get demolished in yet another ACC basketball game. Keep me in your prayers please.
You had me at Tom Brady I hate you...being from a certain city where black and gold is your blood type lol. I may have to use 1 of those during the season. Good luck I know how exciting the first grow is. I used ffof on my 1st last may with bud candy rhino skin big bud and overdrive. Accidentally topped 1 on like day 40 still got 7oz off the 3 with shitty light. So ffof will do you most of the way. That a big light in small space is it dimmable? Durban poison is one I would love to do will be watching

You had me at Tom Brady I hate you...being from a certain city where black and gold is your blood type lol. I may have to use 1 of those during the season. Good luck I know how exciting the first grow is. I used ffof on my 1st last may with bud candy rhino skin big bud and overdrive. Accidentally topped 1 on like day 40 still got 7oz off the 3 with shitty light. So ffof will do you most of the way. That a big light in small space is it dimmable? Durban poison is one I would love to do will be watching

Glad to have you here. I lost a chance at 1800 dollars when the Steelers lost in the AFC championship game. ugh.

It is not dimmable. Think it will hurt the plants?

Glad to have you here. I lost a chance at 1800 dollars when the Steelers lost in the AFC championship game. ugh.

It is not dimmable. Think it will hurt the plants?
You may have lost a chance a 1800, but I lost my want to live lol just kidding. I knew they were going to lose always do their our kryptonite. Well still new to this, but big light small space will make more heat just watch I have galaxyhydro 300 and platinum LED p150. Platinum LED on veg only raised temp 4° adding galaxyhydro raised anther 10. So even LED makes heat. I have 2x4x6 tent, had platinum at like 32" so just be careful.

Omg @Tom'sinflatedballs .. 18k?!? Ughhhhhh :yoinks:

Rock on bro! @Mcdee [HASHTAG]#Steelernation[/HASHTAG]!!!!
Hey we are different we aren't Steelernation, we are Steelers World Wide! Sorry was just watching Stepbrothers lol. No the Raiders started that (insert football team name)nation don't want to copy them. No, but seriously Steeler are loved world wide last time I checked there were over 90,000 Steelers bars officially around the world and counting. Not sure if any other team has that. I tip my cap to the NE even if they cheated on at least 4 of their Superbowls.

I expect my team (the Packers) have a similar number of bars.

But yea it was rough. Was In a survivor pool, with only a few people left. Couldn't bet against my packers, but couldn't bet on them because I didn't want to be doubly screwed if they lost. And wouldn't be able to feel good about myself if the Pats won me money. It is what it is. Better Luck next year!

Yes, my man @Tom'sinflatedballs is a cheesehead!!! :jointman: A team I highly respect! What a year they had. They looked like crap then all of sudden, Rodgers started sipping that Rodgers juice and he was all :poof: TD TD TD TD TD TD TD TD TD TD lol.

Whats up guys sorry im late to the party!! @Tom'sinflatedballs good luck on the first grow love DP strains all of them lol..

any Brady hater is a friend of mine!! :cheers:

speaking of 12's........

seahawks25.jpg

Back