Glad to have everyone here!

Autogrowzs you think I will be fine with out the CFL? Trying to restrict myself from throwing too much money at this first grow.

Dam 17-18 oz is a restricted yield??? Teach me the ways! I'm just hoping to get an O from each plant. Anything more than that will be a blessing. How many plants was that yield from? And how early did you flush yours?
I probably started two weeks to early, I think I was afraid of mold. I grow in coco with professional grade LED and that yield was one plant. I grow at least one plant over one pound for every three or four I grow.

Have a look at your spectrum chart on the manual u can get lumens cheap, you will be ok tho I suppose

That seems expensive dude here's what I got !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 86
Yes! Nice grow you got going on man! @Tom'sinflatedballs ..I have yet to grow DP but waiting on some of there seeds in the mail!! Some growers on here have rocked their genetics! Jaw dropping yields from DP and I think you picked a good one!

I have added CFLS in my current setup to supplement my LED and they have seemed to work. I use 2700k for veg and 6500k for flowering. A little cheapo humidifier will help your humidity problems too.

I'm subbed up man. I look forward to seeing what you can crank out of that DP!!

Yes! Nice grow you got going on man! @Tom'sinflatedballs ..I have yet to grow DP but waiting on some of there seeds in the mail!! Some growers on here have rocked their genetics! Jaw dropping yields from DP and I think you picked a good one!

I have added CFLS in my current setup to supplement my LED and they have seemed to work. I use 2700k for veg and 6500k for flowering. A little cheapo humidifier will help your humidity problems too.

I'm subbed up man. I look forward to seeing what you can crank out of that DP!!

Glad to have you here! I have decided I'm not going to get a cfl for this grow and just let the light I Invested in do its work. If I decide this is something I want to do again (which I already know it is) I will rethink my lighting for next grow. Thanks for all the help though with the lights everyone!

Yea I read through the DP grow @jingo did and am amazed at what he was able to do. Half of the stuff he added/was talking about went over my head so I don't anticipate I will get anything close to what he got from one plant with my two combined. But figure it is a forgiving strain for a newbie like me.

Thinking I will update with pics tommorow. Got some questions about watering.

I have added CFLS in my current setup to supplement my LED and they have seemed to work. I use 2700k for veg and 6500k for flowering

For some reason I'm having a brain fart... I could have sworn that the warmer (more red spectrum) 2700k would be for flower and a cooler (more blue spectrum) 6500k would be for veg.
Could just be because I don't want to be at work today and am perusing the AFN forums! Hah!
Sorry if I'm wrong! It wouldn't be the first time, and won't be the last!

Comments and constructive criticism is always welcome!
- Z_Bop

Glad to have you here! I have decided I'm not going to get a cfl for this grow and just let the light I Invested in do its work. If I decide this is something I want to do again (which I already know it is) I will rethink my lighting for next grow. Thanks for all the help though with the lights everyone!

Yea I read through the DP grow @jingo did and am amazed at what he was able to do. Half of the stuff he added/was talking about went over my head so I don't anticipate I will get anything close to what he got from one plant with my two combined. But figure it is a forgiving strain for a newbie like me.

Thinking I will update with pics tommorow. Got some questions about watering.

Kool kool. O yeah I know exactly what you mean, I'm just getting ready to finish up my first Grow, and I've already invested 2k on my next, much anticipated grow. It's a sickness! LMAO! Good for you man, I'm def looking forward to your grow! Reach out anytime, I don't know if I will be able to answer your question but I certainly will try or will tag someone who knows the answer.. I can barley get my own answers right as @Z_Bop knows! :rofl::rofl: I was definitely wrong on that, and Z_bop corrected me. So yeah 2700k for flowering and 6500k for veg is what I use. Lmao. Thank you Bop for pointing that out!!:rofl::thumbsup::thanks:

Kool kool. O yeah I know exactly what you mean, I'm just getting ready to finish up my first Grow, and I've already invested 2k on my next, much anticipated grow. It's a sickness! LMAO! Good for you man, I'm def looking forward to your grow! Reach out anytime, I don't know if I will be able to answer your question but I certainly will try or will tag someone who knows the answer.. I can barley get my own answers right as @Z_Bop knows! :rofl::rofl: I was definitely wrong on that, and Z_bop corrected me. So yeah 2700k for flowering and 6500k for veg is what I use. Lmao. Thank you Bop for pointing that out!!:rofl::thumbsup::thanks:

I just want to say that I wasn't trying to point it out, like "I'm right and you're wrong" crap. I was just reading and digging the posts and then I got that sort of panicked feeling you get when you've been doing things wrong the whole time and you just realized it. I was thinking, "Oh no. What have I done?!"
Whew! Anyway...
c6155612e2fe0371a38dc71e4ce42474.jpg

Udel sends embraces and warm gestures. Nothing but peace, friends.

Comments and constructive criticism is always welcome!
- Z_Bop

Ahaha I know man! @Z_Bop It's all good. I just appreciate you telling me... I should probably stop giving people wrong information!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rock on bro!
:pass:

Back