Grew a couple of Auto Durban Poison last summer. Outdoors in dirt a couple of days walk south of the arctic circle. I got some big buds too not extremely dense thank god cuz I was getting worried about mold too. In the end no issues and very nice smooth herb, I think I'll pull some out of the stash right now. Good luck.

Grew a couple of Auto Durban Poison last summer. Outdoors in dirt a couple of days walk south of the arctic circle. I got some big buds too not extremely dense thank god cuz I was getting worried about mold too. In the end no issues and very nice smooth herb, I think I'll pull some out of the stash right now. Good luck.

Is mold all that common in bud or is it really just strains that get particularly big? Also is inside a little safer with more controlled RH and such?

I would say that mold is more common outdoors. Actually, every outdoor plant I've helped trim has had some botrytis (spelling?). I'm not saying that it can't happen inside, but it's less likely if you have decent air flow and < 60% relative humidity during flower. A small fan does wonders.
I haven't seen it yet and I grow in an enclosed outdoor tree house less than 100' from a river in a rain forest (Pacific Northwest).
Or, maybe I just grow wispy, airy, popcorn buds. Who knows?
Finally the mold come around - Collie Buddz

Comments and constructive criticism is always welcome!
- Z_Bop

Update Time.

Day 6 for my oldest (the one in FFOF and smart pot). Looking good to me, second set of leaves are really growing in. Here is a picture.
Day 6 FFOF.jpg
Day 4 BG.jpg

Day 4 for my other gal (in Black and Gold soil). Also looking good. Stem has been bending a bit, so I am now using a steak to prop her up right. Second set of leaves just now starting to show.

The Black an Gold Soil is still moist a couple inches down, so I am going to hold off watering her for a bit. But the FFOF soil is very dry. I am wondering if it is time to water the older plant? Also how much water? I sprayed the soil around the stem with some PH water a few days ago but it wasn't much. Thinking I should do like 350 ml around stem? Or do more and lightly soak all of pot? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I wont do anything till I here from some people.

Thanks Y'all. Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday. It is beautiful where I am!

What's up brother! @Tom'sinflatedballs !

Just remember not to over water whatever you do, it's much better to underwater. At that stage I usually go with just dampening the soil. 1- 1.5 liters!

And don't you think you need an awesome avatar of Tom Brady or a deflated football or something! :thumbsup::rofl:

Rock on man!
Happy Growing !

Watered ffof girl (sounds like some crazy hippy chick living in the forrest wearing only a skirt made of flowers.) about a liter of tap water Phd to 6.5 at about 2ish. A couple hours later she is already looking perky. Seems to have loved the water!

Dnt want to get cocky or nothing, but it seems like I might have the knack for knowing when to water. With the help of @Burr_nit on how much to water, no one can stop us!

All jokes aside thanks for the help bro! Appreciate it.

As for my profile pic. Once my Internet gets fixed tomorrow (don't ever use Optimum, it is a nightmare) I think I will post a poll and make this a participatory decision. I'll post a few pics that I think do justice towards my hatred of Tom BRady, and which ever one gets the most votes will be my first ever profile picture at AFN! Exciting stuff! Spread the word!

Have a great night everyone!

Watered ffof girl (sounds like some crazy hippy chick living in the forrest wearing only a skirt made of flowers.) about a liter of tap water Phd to 6.5 at about 2ish. A couple hours later she is already looking perky. Seems to have loved the water!

Dnt want to get cocky or nothing, but it seems like I might have the knack for knowing when to water. With the help of @Burr_nit on how much to water, no one can stop us!

All jokes aside thanks for the help bro! Appreciate it.

As for my profile pic. Once my Internet gets fixed tomorrow (don't ever use Optimum, it is a nightmare) I think I will post a poll and make this a participatory decision. I'll post a few pics that I think do justice towards my hatred of Tom BRady, and which ever one gets the most votes will be my first ever profile picture at AFN! Exciting stuff! Spread the word!

Have a great night everyone!

Oh I like this, I like this... I wanna vote on it!

Also, your plants are looking nice, I'm excited for you! When I start my grow I'm sure I'll be asking the same "basic" things even about watering. But for now, ah... they look good from here man. Keep up the good work.
:greenthumb:

Now its T2T!

Back online Ladies and Gents! And the poll has officially been posted. Everyone gets two votes, and the voting will close 2 days from now.

I'm excited to see what meme, everyone thinks is the best.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I am about to watch my cursed BC Eagles get demolished in yet another ACC basketball game. Keep me in your prayers please.

Back online Ladies and Gents! And the poll has officially been posted. Everyone gets two votes, and the voting will close 2 days from now.

I'm excited to see what meme, everyone thinks is the best.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I am about to watch my cursed BC Eagles get demolished in yet another ACC basketball game. Keep me in your prayers please.

Tears in my eyes!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: Great pics this is going to be hard!

Back