New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

Day 73 - Harvested!! I was meant to harvest it yesterday but it has been hectic in the last couple days, finally she is chopped :biggrin: Trimmed the leaves, hate doing it and it took me two and a half hours to do it! Wet weight is 228g :frog:I am very happy with it, tho the more the happier :biggrin: Dry box has been made and photos will be follow in the next few days.

Attachments

• Day 73.jpg
    Day 73.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 245
  • WP_20190329_002.jpg
    WP_20190329_002.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 241
  • WP_20190329_007.jpg
    WP_20190329_007.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 231
Day 73 - Harvested!! I was meant to harvest it yesterday but it has been hectic in the last couple days, finally she is chopped :biggrin: Trimmed the leaves, hate doing it and it took me two and a half hours to do it! Wet weight is 228g :frog:I am very happy with it, tho the more the happier :biggrin: Dry box has been made and photos will be follow in the next few days.

:cheers::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo1:

Impressed my lady for a first grow.
:holymoly:
Very nice work and i see frosties on topsies and for sure healthieness during the grow!
You scare the hell out of me for your next fruitround.:bow::tang::redface:.

I hope your husband, and you, will find their benefits in this one.
:pass:
Grtz
Moon

Outstanding grow @Trooperwife !! You’re husband MUST be happy with that!!

Impressed my lady for a first grow.
:holymoly:
Very nice work and i see frosties on topsies and for sure healthieness during the grow!
You scare the hell out of me for your next fruitround.:bow::tang::redface:.

I hope your husband, and you, will find their benefits in this one.
:pass:
Grtz
Moon

Nothing to be scared, like I said in other post, I literally got lucky (I usually mess things up a lot,lol )and hope we both can grow some nice fruits!!

Outstanding grow @Trooperwife !! You’re husband MUST be happy with that!!

Thanks a lot @Beerhunter CDN , you have been given me so many positive comments and advises, greatly appreciated :biggrin:

Husband :biggrin:, he is happy now and doesn't worry he will run out anymore. I really can't stop growing and I think we will end up with more than we can consume :smoking: The other day he bought me some flowers so on the next harvest time, I should wrap up the whole bunch and give some flowers to him, lol

Nothing to be scared, like I said in other post, I literally got lucky (I usually mess things up a lot,lol )and hope we both can grow some nice fruits!!

Thanks a lot @Beerhunter CDN , you have been given me so many positive comments and advises, greatly appreciated :biggrin:

Husband :biggrin:, he is happy now and doesn't worry he will run out anymore. I really can't stop growing and I think we will end up with more than we can consume :smoking: The other day he bought me some flowers so on the next harvest time, I should wrap up the whole bunch and give some flowers to him, lol
I don’t think it’s all luck with your grow, give yourself some credit as you did very well. What could be more special than a weed bouquet for your spouse? I just made some CBD bath bombs for my wife and they turned out pretty good. Will you journal your next grow? If so, please tag me in.

I don’t think it’s all luck with your grow, give yourself some credit as you did very well. What could be more special than a weed bouquet for your spouse? I just made some CBD bath bombs for my wife and they turned out pretty good. Will you journal your next grow? If so, please tag me in.
I think the main reason the fruit auto went so well is because I did a lot of research, reading tons of people journals and keep an close eyes to the plant everyday to ensure it is growing healthily. I will write up a summary about the grow with some more pictures in the next few days.

CBD bath bombs? Sounds interesting, mind to share how to do? I am growing a Bubba Kush Auto as well atm, see my signature and have joined the grow battle, it will starts 1st May, will sure to tag you in as someone is following my posts that is a big encouragement!!

Back