New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

Just check for the run off water, it came out with 626ppm but the pH water I put in was 127ppm. So it means I have to flush a bit more then.

Few shots that she is out of her tent, she does look pretty,lol

Attachments

• Day 70 (1).jpg
    Day 70 (1).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 286
  • Day 70 (2).jpg
    Day 70 (2).jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 273
  • Day 70 (3).jpg
    Day 70 (3).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 276
  • Day 70 (5).jpg
    Day 70 (5).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 271
Just check for the run off water, it came out with 626ppm but the pH water I put in was 127ppm. So it means I have to flush a bit more then.

Few shots that she is out of her tent, she does look pretty,lol
She looks outstanding!!! Well done @Trooperwife!! She is far better than any I just grew out

The runoff will get weaker in concentration with each watering and you will see leaves start to fade, just be patient you’re almost there!! :slap:

I'd harvest her :D Forget the signs, sample was great last week. Oooooor, chop the main cola now and let rest run another week for slightly couch-lockier high :pass:

I will give her a couple more days just to push her a slightly further, Wednesday is the day:biggrin: also husband is making me a drying box :biggrin:

You've done a great job :d5:

Well done :toke:

Enjoy the fruits of your harvest and get another going :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comment and kind words :biggrin: Can't wait to taste the fruit :smoking:

I will give her a couple more days just to push her a slightly further, Wednesday is the day:biggrin: also husband is making me a drying box :biggrin:

Thanks for the comment and kind words :biggrin: Can't wait to taste the fruit :smoking:

Awesome and well done again, smashed it! :drool:

Pics of the drying box when it's done please

Day 72 - Won't be long, she will be chopped tomorrow :biggrin: pH 5.9, 126 ppm water to flush and the run off is 172 ppm. She smells so great!

Attachments

• Day 72 (1).jpg
    Day 72 (1).jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 214
  • Day 72 (2).jpg
    Day 72 (2).jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 224
  • Day 72 (3).jpg
    Day 72 (3).jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 190
Back