New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

Right! I did see your inherited Bubba grow. The bombs are really easy. Lots of recipes online. Dry ingredients are cheap and I used some infused CBD coconut oil I made, added some essential oil and stuffed the mixture in a cheap mold I ordered.
2DD9AB01-ED72-4D25-B828-6AB416964662.jpeg

It's been a few days since the harvest and wanted to do a summary for this grow but busy life is getting in my way. Finally got some free time, going to share the thoughts about the grow and show you the dry box (@High'n'Dry pics as promised) that husband made me. Buds are drying at the moment, 40%,20C, they should take one more day then will go into the jar. Final dry weight will follow.

It's kind of an excited experience as I have never grown anything before.I did loads of research on the strain that I was going to grow, looking up people journals to learn from them, tho we are growing different strains, you will get the ideas what it would look like when you process,how the chosen medium works, lighting and pay attention on the plant to response to problems/needs etc. The biggest credit goes to Dinafem @Dinafem-Mark genetics that it allows me,a newbie, to grow a nice plant with success. The Led light I was using was a Kingbo 300w, I don't have enough experience to compare it with others, but so far so good. I read in many places that coco is more difficult to use but I prefer this way as I can control the nutes myself and it does require a little bit more attention. I don't mind as I am still learning to grow, it gives me an excuse to keep a close eye to my baby. I was a bit worried that I would kill it and got confused about watering,nutes and so on but I told myself that at the end of the day, it is weed, it should be resilient and just get on with it! I am lucky and happy with the result.

Husband knew I needed a drying box and quickly made one with home made carbon filter for me. He used what we have got laying around to make it as I didn't give him enough time to plan. He did told me that it would be a bit small but I needed it so it will do for now :biggrin: He drew up the plan for the filter and 3D printed it, attached it to the extraction fan. I used a tight to put the actived carbon inside the filter.

Last thing, I used all the trimmed leaves to make canna milk so made a cup of tea to husband, he was fine with that. I was having a milky coffee, that canna was overpowering and it tasted like s...........I couldn't finish it and hated it,lol. NEVER again :biggrin:

Thank you for everyone who has dropped me a line or two and all the advises, it was a big encouragement to keep me going :smoking:

Attachments

• WP_20190331_007.jpg
    WP_20190331_007.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 231
  • WP_20190331_008.jpg
    WP_20190331_008.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 220
  • WP_20190331_010.jpg
    WP_20190331_010.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 219
  • WP_20190331_012.jpg
    WP_20190331_012.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 234
  • WP_20190401_002.jpg
    WP_20190401_002.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 228
  • WP_20190401_004.jpg
    WP_20190401_004.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 216
  • WP_20190401_005.jpg
    WP_20190401_005.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
It's been a few days since the harvest and wanted to do a summary for this grow but busy life is getting in my way. Finally got some free time, going to share the thoughts about the grow and show you the dry box (@High'n'Dry pics as promised) that husband made me. Buds are drying at the moment, 40%,20C, they should take one more day then will go into the jar. Final dry weight will follow.

It's kind of an excited experience as I have never grown anything before.I did loads of research on the strain that I was going to grow, looking up people journals to learn from them, tho we are growing different strains, you will get the ideas what it would look like when you process,how the chosen medium works, lighting and pay attention on the plant to response to problems/needs etc. The biggest credit goes to Dinafem @Dinafem-Mark genetics that it allows me,a newbie, to grow a nice plant with success. The Led light I was using was a Kingbo 300w, I don't have enough experience to compare it with others, but so far so good. I read in many places that coco is more difficult to use but I prefer this way as I can control the nutes myself and it does require a little bit more attention. I don't mind as I am still learning to grow, it gives me an excuse to keep a close eye to my baby. I was a bit worried that I would kill it and got confused about watering,nutes and so on but I told myself that at the end of the day, it is weed, it should be resilient and just get on with it! I am lucky and happy with the result.

Husband knew I needed a drying box and quickly made one with home made carbon filter for me. He used what we have got laying around to make it as I didn't give him enough time to plan. He did told me that it would be a bit small but I needed it so it will do for now :biggrin: He drew up the plan for the filter and 3D printed it, attached it to the extraction fan. I used a tight to put the actived carbon inside the filter.

Last thing, I used all the trimmed leaves to make canna milk so made a cup of tea to husband, he was fine with that. I was having a milky coffee, that canna was overpowering and it tasted like s...........I couldn't finish it and hated it,lol. NEVER again :biggrin:

Thank you for everyone who has dropped me a line or two and all the advises, it was a big encouragement to keep me going :smoking:
You did very well on your first grow. I like the dry box! Can you adjust the speed on the fan? I bought one of those tall, cardboard garment boxes to dry in and I was going to use a computer fan for circulation but I ended up harvesting my plants at the same time and used my grow tent for drying. I’ll use it on round two as I suspect my plants won’t be ripe at the same time. I am also using coco and I like it for simplicity. Yes, it takes a little more attention but I understand the concept behind using it better than a soil mix. I’m also ok with spending more time watching the plants at this point as I want to learn how they grow and watch for problems.

Oh yeah, I made infused coconut oil and put that in my morning coffee, for one morning. It tasted like shit!

im pants at smoke reports smell taste all over the show.
decarbed weed makes me heave and gag 2 feet away.butter or coconut oil 50:1 with nuttela and im still heaving.
tincture a lil sting under the tongue but i can deal with that.
kief/dry sift the stuff at the bottom of your grinder decarbed is fine :coffee: i cant get enough of it
super neat job on the box :thumbsup:
:pighug:

You did very well on your first grow. I like the dry box! Can you adjust the speed on the fan? I bought one of those tall, cardboard garment boxes to dry in and I was going to use a computer fan for circulation but I ended up harvesting my plants at the same time and used my grow tent for drying. I’ll use it on round two as I suspect my plants won’t be ripe at the same time. I am also using coco and I like it for simplicity. Yes, it takes a little more attention but I understand the concept behind using it better than a soil mix. I’m also ok with spending more time watching the plants at this point as I want to learn how they grow and watch for problems.

Oh yeah, I made infused coconut oil and put that in my morning coffee, for one morning. It tasted like shit!

The fan is just plug and play, can't adjust the speed. I didn't give husband much time to plan, otherwise he will add a small fan for sir circulation as well. He said he will make me a better one once he is less busy at work. Well, I am still waiting for my new grow box from him,lol

That canna milk thing....been there done there,never again,lol

im pants at smoke reports smell taste all over the show.
decarbed weed makes me heave and gag 2 feet away.butter or coconut oil 50:1 with nuttela and im still heaving.
tincture a lil sting under the tongue but i can deal with that.
kief/dry sift the stuff at the bottom of your grinder decarbed is fine :coffee: i cant get enough of it
super neat job on the box :thumbsup:
:pighug:

I don't think I want to try any other canna product again,lol

The fan is just plug and play, can't adjust the speed. I didn't give husband much time to plan, otherwise he will add a small fan for sir circulation as well. He said he will make me a better one once he is less busy at work. Well, I am still waiting for my new grow box from him,lol

That canna milk thing....been there done there,never again,lol

I don't think I want to try any other canna product again,lol

Love the drying box, bout time hubby chipped in :crying:

What's wrong with canna milk? Was going to use my trim for it, got a serious tea addiction lol

Back