New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

Great haul - the difference in taste as the bud cures is incredible.

I know it’s hard but at least 4 weeks cure IMO :)
I need someone who trims the bud as well as you! Hate that job!
lol, husband said my trimming was a bit OTT. It took me about two and a half hours to trim, I hate it as well and it hurt my neck,lol

4 weeks? I don't think I can resist that long,lol. Have to try out what I grew, just try a little after a week?:smoking::smoking:

I would try a little all the way :) - you will appreciate the improvement in flavour and smoke.

You have another girl coming along nicely :)

Once the jars are full - you can get into the cycle and resist!

In some way being forced to take down Sour Livers 1 a few days early - will mean the rest will be done to perfection :) No jar pressure now :)

I just tried Sour Livers 1 - wowzer ! ... sorry for the rambling!

I would try a little all the way :) - you will appreciate the improvement in flavour and smoke.

You have another girl coming along nicely :)

Once the jars are full - you can get into the cycle and resist!

In some way being forced to take down Sour Livers 1 a few days early - will mean the rest will be done to perfection :) No jar pressure now :)

I just tried Sour Livers 1 - wowzer ! ... sorry for the rambling!
That's the plan and hopefully to save up plenty of reserve for husband and never run out again or pay a high price!

Don't mind rambling, I love rambling,lol

I remember your Sour Livers 1, I would have cried and so upset! Glad the rest are fine and love the Fastbuds! I bought the Sour Livers seeds as well but then got given the Bubba Kush, and will join the grow battle on the 1st May so have to save the space. Husband said he is going to make me a bigger grow box, unfortunately work is in his way, need to wait until he finishes his current project but I keep reminding him that it is for his benefits,lol. However, I think I am too into growing now, sometimes forget it is for his meds,lol

That's the plan and hopefully to save up plenty of reserve for husband and never run out again or pay a high price!

Don't mind rambling, I love rambling,lol

I remember your Sour Livers 1, I would have cried and so upset! Glad the rest are fine and love the Fastbuds! I bought the Sour Livers seeds as well but then got given the Bubba Kush, and will join the grow battle on the 1st May so have to save the space. Husband said he is going to make me a bigger grow box, unfortunately work is in his way, need to wait until he finishes his current project but I keep reminding him that it is for his benefits,lol. However, I think I am too into growing now, sometimes forget it is for his meds,lol

It’s the growing not the smoking! I am addicted to the growing... sadly I live in a non grow place. No way I acn grow indoors :-(

I love the research and refinement. Must be 2hrs a day on the forums! Being a lazy computer guy - automation and monitoring keep me hobby happy!

I dearly would love a second tent!

It’s the growing not the smoking! I am addicted to the growing... sadly I live in a non grow place. No way I acn grow indoors :-(

I love the research and refinement. Must be 2hrs a day on the forums! Being a lazy computer guy - automation and monitoring keep me hobby happy!

I dearly would love a second tent!
Keep searching on the internet about about possible problems, different types of nutes, ways to improve etc. way too much to learn and got so addictive!!!

Epic job! I just got a couple of the same strain but couldn't find any grow journals. Nice one!

Epic job! I just got a couple of the same strain but couldn't find any grow journals. Nice one!
When I first started it, kept googling the info for this strain, found a couple grow diaries but not a lot. She is easy to grow and didn't give me any headache as this is my first grow. I think anyone who has more experience will do a lot better and able to get a bigger yield. Give me a message if you have any query while growing this strain, I will try to help with my limited knowledge, happy fruit growing :smoking:

Last edited:
Back