New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

Love the drying box, bout time hubby chipped in :crying:

What's wrong with canna milk? Was going to use my trim for it, got a serious tea addiction lol

I love the box as well and the filter he made, I do think it kinda cool. He has to contribute something for his meds,apart from smoking it,lol

What's right about the canna milk? I thought I would get a little stoned and imaged a nice cup of coffee but I couldn't take the taste, bit too earthy and hard to describe the taste,just wrong.......

it seriously put me off to.but decarbed kief/dry sift is completly different,practically no warm yuckty weedy smell at all :coffee: i wont be decarbing weed ever again,but unscrewing the bottom of yer grinder,half an hour later you ready to rock :thumbsup:
:pighug:

it seriously put me off to.but decarbed kief/dry sift is completly different,practically no warm yuckty weedy smell at all :coffee: i wont be decarbing weed ever again,but unscrewing the bottom of yer grinder,half an hour later you ready to rock :thumbsup:

Emmm...........I may try next time. If it is awful again, you will get a mouthful from me,lol

I love the box as well and the filter he made, I do think it kinda cool. He has to contribute something for his meds,apart from smoking it,lol

What's right about the canna milk? I thought I would get a little stoned and imaged a nice cup of coffee but I couldn't take the taste, bit too earthy and hard to describe the taste,just wrong.......

Deng it, oh well I'll give it a go. If I don't like I'll bake into a fudge cake or make ice cream :D

Deng it, oh well I'll give it a go. If I don't like I'll bake into a fudge cake or make ice cream :D
It could be just me didn't like it or put too much milk, I don't know but made a cuppa for husband, he was fine with it. If you want to try it, give it a go and let us know what you think.

i was gonna throw out the cannacoconut oil i made with weed.as one hand was trying to steer the spoon into my mouth the other hand was pushing it away :shrug:i put it into some caps 00 or 0 size,down the hatch no taste.
kief in the oven decarbing very little smell,mixed in with whatever has even less smell n taste :thumbsup:

I don't care for the canna taste of edibles either. I can take it but I'm putting up with the taste like I put up with the taste of cough syrup. My wife won't plug her nose and eat canna gummies or anything except capsules. So, I make capsules with my trim. No taste.

I don't care for the canna taste of edibles either. I can take it but I'm putting up with the taste like I put up with the taste of cough syrup. My wife won't plug her nose and eat canna gummies or anything except capsules. So, I make capsules with my trim. No taste.
Husband said it wasn't too bad but a bit too earthy. Me can't take the taste at all.

Final dry weight - 56g :smoking:

Now they are in the jars:biggrin: Thanks everyone who has followed on this thread, without you guys, this journey would be more difficult and confusing for me :biggrin:

Attachments

• WP_20190402_001.jpg
    WP_20190402_001.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 207
Back