New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

lol, it was awesome to smoke something that was grown by myself, and it got me really stoned :pass:

I didn't water with run off as I have a small grow space, it's not easy to collect the run off but I will give it a try tomorrow, no guarantee tho,lol

I just pulled my plants out of the tent to water, get a cheap pot saucer and put something in the saucer to keep the pot out of any runoff. I just used 3 small pot saucers upside down in the main pot saucer and set the pot on them. Then I just water and lift the pot up to let it drain in the saucer and dump the runoff.

I just pulled my plants out of the tent to water, get a cheap pot saucer and put something in the saucer to keep the pot out of any runoff. I just used 3 small pot saucers upside down in the main pot saucer and set the pot on them. Then I just water and lift the pot up to let it drain in the saucer and dump the runoff.

Thanks for the advice,much appreciated :biggrin:

Day 69 - 4th day of flushing with pH 5.8 water. Leaves are still green but 95% of the pistils are brown. However, the trichs are still clear and amber, confusing. She will be down in a few more days :biggrin:

Day 69 (1).jpg Day 69 (2).jpg Day 69 (3).jpg Day 69 (4).jpg

Day 69 - 4th day of flushing with pH 5.8 water. Leaves are still green but 95% of the pistils are brown. However, the trichs are still clear and amber, confusing. She will be down in a few more days :biggrin:

View attachment 1033601 View attachment 1033602 View attachment 1033603 View attachment 1033604
I recently made the mistake of snipping off sugar leaf samples to check trichomes with the assumption that they will ripen the same as bud trichomes. I was finding the same thing and another member mentioned that I needed to check the buds and not the leaves. Just a heads up if you didn’t already know.

I recently made the mistake of snipping off sugar leaf samples to check trichomes with the assumption that they will ripen the same as bud trichomes. I was finding the same thing and another member mentioned that I needed to check the buds and not the leaves. Just a heads up if you didn’t already know.

Thanks Beerhunter :biggrin: unfortunately I was checking on the buds not the sugar leaves. Certainly they are drinking less everyday but leaves are still green. Trichs are clear and amber (especially amber on the trichome 'head'). But I have started the flush already, just have to wait and see.

I think generally you wait till the fan leaves say she is done and are yellowing. You want her to be consuming the nutes in the leaves and continue to fatten!

Last time was ~ 14 days

She’s definitely getting there and looking plump!! You could try watering a little more runoff than usual to help rinse out the extra nutes she will still feed on and force her to use up nute stores.

I think generally you wait till the fan leaves say she is done and are yellowing. You want her to be consuming the nutes in the leaves and continue to fatten!

Last time was ~ 14 days

It is what I thought I would do but the amber trichs are getting more, I worried the degrade buds and husband was happy with the sample, hence the flush. But it is still bugging me a lot.

She’s definitely getting there and looking plump!! You could try watering a little more runoff than usual to help rinse out the extra nutes she will still feed on and force her to use up nute stores.

I did as you advised with a slightly larger bucket underneath to collect the run off but she doesn't seem to response to me much. This is difficult for a newbie,lol

Back