New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

Thanks again for the comment, much appreciated :smoking: Should I start flushing now? I plan on giving her couple more day but if you think it's flush time, I won't hesitate to flush her tomorrow,lol

I've never flushed a plant at finish tbh, just fed water last couple of feeds and let them have at the leaves

Problem is, trichs look clear but with some amber; leaves are still green; she does drink slower than before; pistils are 90% brown. Do they look swollen? Not sure, I see them too regularly. So much so I want to chop her but if I have to wait in order to fulfill her full potential I will wait, but worry about the amber.......dilemma!!

I've never flushed a plant at finish tbh, just fed water last couple of feeds and let them have at the leaves
lol, it is what I mean for my own flush as I won't flush her until run off, too much hassle for my tiny grow space,lol

Sorry to repeat the question, shall I 'flush' her start from tomorrow?

Problem is, trichs look clear but with some amber; leaves are still green; she does drink slower than before; pistils are 90% brown. Do they look swollen? Not sure, I see them too regularly. So much so I want to chop her but if I have to wait in order to fulfill her full potential I will wait, but worry about the amber.......dilemma!!

You don't have a dilemma you've got options! :headbang:

Did I hear someone say sample? :D

Fine fine fine, I will snip off a bit then if I have to,lol :smoking:

Please don't do anything you don't want to on my account :pass:

I chopped a plant early for meds just before xmas as I was going away and was desperate. The different high from the early chop really opened my eyes. So energetic and a little trippy (earlier than yours - 60 days).

Thanks Jumper again. Well, husband doesn't think so tho:wall:
So let me get this straight....your husband needs meds, YOU have grown him a truly great specimen of a cannabis plant, it’s ripe and ready to chop, and he’s not happy with it? :nono:

If this is the case, I’d suggest you have a grow battle with him and see what he comes up with. :thumbsup:

You’ve done a great job on your first grow and it sounds like you’ve caught the growing bug like the rest of us, I’ll be watching your next grow also. Good luck @Trooperwife

Please don't do anything you don't want to on my account :pass:

I chopped a plant early for meds just before xmas as I was going away and was desperate. The different high from the early chop really opened my eyes. So energetic and a little trippy (earlier than yours - 60 days).
I just need some encouragement,lol

Sample is in a air tight jar now :smoking::smoking:

Back