Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

@tripaholic88 ah I wish I could give you some advoce, I don't really have any experience with LEDs
well i asked The Elvis and he said he switches the bloom switch on at day 15 so im a little behind but its ok thats what this grow is about, learning this skill/hobby... i am so greatful to everyone on this page its a great place...
Btw everyone someone is showing SEX today:woohoo1: today is technically an hr into day 19 :smoking: i will update with pics tomorrow after i feed them.. but my camera is too crappy to get any close ups of the pistils but i will try my best!

Congrats man they're looking nice and happy!

When are you starting with flowering nutes?

I'm waiting patiently to get my fast buds in the mail!! Got my 3 gallon pots ready to go.

When are you expecting to chop?

Cheers dude

Congrats man they're looking nice and happy!
When are you starting with flowering nutes?
I'm waiting patiently to get my fast buds in the mail!! Got my 3 gallon pots ready to go.
When are you expecting to chop?
Cheers dude
:thanks:
im following Tang's new feeding scheduled so i will give them flower nutes at day 32. I can see myself growing more fastbuds in the future they look like solid genetics! and im VERY VERY interested in their Gorilla Glue that The Elvis is testing out right now.
And i know all about the wait for that damn postman! haha and im going to chop them when they are ready but it seems the average for a indca dom hybrid is around 9-11 week which would place me at the end of may

:thanks:
im following Tang's new feeding scheduled so i will give them flower nutes at day 32. I can see myself growing more fastbuds in the future they look like solid genetics! and im VERY VERY interested in their Gorilla Glue that The Elvis is testing out right now.
And i know all about the wait for that damn postman! haha and im going to chop them when they are ready but it seems the average for a indca dom hybrid is around 9-11 week which would place me at the end of may
Looking great trip as u know I don't have experience with led but me personally would switch to bloom lighting when the first preflowers begin I like @TaNg method of feeding I personally think people start bloom nutes too early with autos

Thanks, great in depth info as grow progresses.
I don't think smoking the plant makes me paranoid but growing it sure as hell does.

Thanks, great in depth info as grow progresses.
I don't think smoking the plant makes me paranoid but growing it sure as hell does.
no prob thats what were here for man! im trying to keep it pretty in-depth with pics

Update: DAY 19
So its been very exciting day at about 1am i went to do my last check on them before lights out and upon closer inspection the @FastBuds West Coast OG was showing a cpl pistils at the 3rd and 4th nodes :woohoo: i wasnt expecting this for another 2-5 days so i was very supprised so i did a little digging and have heard of autos showing sex as early as day 14 or so but im not sure if females showing sex faster than normal is a good or bad thing..and after talkng to The Elvis about when to switch my bloom switch on i turned it on this morning and they seem to be LOVING IT! btw he said he switches on the bloom switch at day 15 i believe he said icase anyone was wondering. so after looking at them this morning the FastBuds Lsd-25 is showing Pistils as well! So damn i got some early pube girls on my hands thats for sure but once again i dont know if this is good or bad....
They were all fed 500ml of feed water they are drinking that every other day and starting to pick up water consumption as i felt i coulda fed last night but decided to wait till the morning to be safe.
The Feed Consisted of 1ml/l CalMag, 1.2ml/L Sensi Grow A&B, 2ml/L voodoo juice,tarantula and carboload.
PH:6.5
PPM:367 (took this down a little since there was slight burn on 2 from the last feed)
I switched on the bloom switch on the LED this morning 15" from the tallest:

cam01780-jpg.550359
cam01781-jpg.550363

Group shot
cam01776-jpg.550368

West Coast OG:
showing pistils at day 19! cam is too shitty to see them they are about 2mm long
cam01778-jpg.550362
wcog-top-jpg.550354
wcog2-jpg.550357
wcog-side-jpg.550347

LSD-25
lsd-top-jpg.550352
lsd2-jpg.550349

Back