Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

Is this because they are psrticularly heave eaters? I think @tripaholic88 wrote that FastBuds strains are heavy eaters.
yea the elvis has grown their WCOG more than once and he was saying she was a heavy eater... i particularly remember her getting calmag def around day 55 but once i upped my nutes when elvis told me to they were fine until the calmag def which i just let it go and continued on the same feed i think....

yea the elvis has grown their WCOG more than once and he was saying she was a heavy eater... i particularly remember her getting calmag def around day 55 but once i upped my nutes when elvis told me to they were fine until the calmag def which i just let it go and continued on the same feed i think....
I have never seen calmag issues. I feed a lot of minerals.

I have never seen calmag issues. I feed a lot of minerals.
my "city water" is amazing 45-50ppm and ph of 7.1-7.2
i live in the mountain area and we have amazing water here.... im very fortunate

my "city water" is amazing 45-50ppm and ph of 7.1-7.2
i live in the mountain area and we have amazing water here.... im very fortunate
My tap water is pH 8.3-8.8. EC I don't know, but hardness is 20 0dH.

I use 5 mill voodoo all the way until day 50.. I start using voodoo and B52 at day 5 !!! the only nutes you have that will burn is grow, bloom, big bud, and overdrive nothing else will burn your plants!! That you have!!
trying to follow you guys but is that per gallon on the nutes?

Nice thread guys! :toke:
You're right @tripaholic88, nice hq pics are so appreciated that usually go straight to our social networks! We just share real stuff, the stuff you grow and you bring us kindly. :) :headbang:
You help us a lot with all that stuff, dudes!
Much thanks! :pass::bighug:
these guys forced me to go back to Herbie's and check out Fast Buds, ordered me some West Coast OG

these guys forced me to go back to Herbie's and check out Fast Buds, ordered me some West Coast OG
you cannot go wrong with it Roger i promise! great medicinal quality to it as well... i cannot wait to get ahold of some more WCOG seeds!:pass:

you cannot go wrong with it Roger i promise! great medicinal quality to it as well... i cannot wait to get ahold of some more WCOG seeds!:pass:

Thanks much for your trust, guys! You all deserve the best! :toke:

Back