FSCN1264.JPG
FSCN1265.JPG
FSCN1266.JPG
FSCN1267.JPG
FSCN1268.JPG
FSCN1269.JPG
DSCN1230.JPG
DSCN1229.JPG

Well guys i guess this concludes this grow. It was one hell of an experience and i loved every minute of it... :drunks:even the stressful parts now that they are over and i have TOP NOTCH bud which i grew for ALOT less money than purchasing it and the BEST part was actually learning about Autoflower Cannabis and its life cycle. Thank You @FastBuds for all your hard work and dedication on your Amazing genetics and in doing that enabled me to grow a BOM nomination plant on my first grow, have a great first grow experience, and becoming addicted to Growing Faster!!!:worship:
Time to go check the Mexican Airlines and C4 that are germing for my next FastBuds grow!
:yay::cooldance::woohoo1:

:worship::worship::worship:
YOU'RE GREAT, TRIP! Awesome work, better progress in each of your grows. Congrats. Heavy buds there!:headbang:
Go rocking it dude! It's a pleasure watch such dedication. :thumbsup: Mexican Airs tickets are waiting for you!

Keep enjoying growing faster! :toke: :pass:

This is my first "real" grow with name brand genetics and proper equipment. I have done a bagseed grow a cpl years ago and got 3 girls as far as about 3 weeks into flower when i had to trash the grow. Now i am at a point in my life where i am able to do it right.The reason i went with LED lighting was due to heat issues.
So without further ado My grow includes:
TENT:
1x Mars Hydro 3.25'x3.25'x5'11" Grow Tent
View attachment 542977 View attachment 542978
SENT ELIMINATION:
1x 4" inline fan and charcoal scrubber with variable speed control
LIGHT:

2x Mars Hydro Reflector 96 LED lights
cam01306-jpg.541696
cam01308-jpg.541695

POTS:
4x 3Gal Smart Pots ( There Will Be 2 other plants growing at the same time as these but we'll leave them out of the picture)
cam01299-jpg.541600

SOIL MIX:
50% FFOF
30% Jiffy Seedling Mix
20% Perlite
cam01298-jpg.541601

NUTES:
Advanced Nutrients: Ph Perfect Sensi Grow A&B , Ph Perfect Sensi Bloom A&B (ignore the picture i switched to AN), Voodoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud and Overdrive
CalMag
PH UP and PH Down
Root Stimulator
Rapid Rooter Plugs
i will also be using oxygenated water for feeding
cam01302-jpg.541603

I tested the Ph of my tap water and it was aroun 7-7.2 (a healthy green color on my general hydroponics ph up down test kit). so i whipped up in 1 liter of water 1 ml of sensi grow A&B(amount reccomendedfor seedlings) and some of the rapid root solution and the AN Ph perfect works as far as self regulating ph. (came to a light golden color in the test) this was just a test to see what my tap water's Ph was and if the nutes worked the way they say they do.( i know they were designed for RO water).
cam01331-jpg.543023

I plan on using @TaNg 's nute feeding sched more or less which is (amounts will change):
Days 1 to 15 - tap water and rapid start root enhancement
Days 10 to 15 - 1ml/L Sensi Grow A, 1ml/L Sensi Grow B, 1ml/L Voodoo Juice.
Days 15 to 20 - 6ml/L Sensi Grow A, 6ml/L Sensi Grow B, 5ml/L Voodoo Juice.
Days 20 to 25 - 7ml/L Sensi Grow A, 7ml/L Sensi Grow B, 5ml/L B52.
Days 25 to 30 - 8ml/L Sensi Grow A, 8ml/L Sensi Grow B, 8ml/L B52.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out
Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud,5ml Calmag.
Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Calmag.
Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Calmag.
Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag
Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.
And now the main stars of the show!!!
1 @FastBuds West Coast OG Auto
1 Fast Buds LSD-25 Auto
View attachment 542957 View attachment 542951

the container in now placed on top of my router for heat... Wish Me Luck Guys and gals!
It will be fun to compare my results with yours! We use mostly the same nutes.

***Late Update****
Day 9: All were fed 2ML/L AN Piranha,Tarantula,Voodoo juice,Carboload,1ML/L Sensi Grow A&B
I started feeding sensi grow on day 7
Tent is looking good i think... Light is 24" from the tallest lady (OG). Temp is 79*F RH is 60%
View attachment 547135

West Coast OG: Shes the tallest out of the bunch at 2" slight rust spot on her as well, might be potassium lockout?
cam01485-jpg.546585

cam01482-jpg.546584

cam01502-jpg.546860

And The LSD-25: slight waviness in her first set of leave but i have heard/seen this on other lsd-25's so im not fretting it... Otherwise she is looking great. she has purple stems so im hoping this is onto something even though i know purple stems in seedlings is VERY common haha just trying to be optimistic :)
View attachment 547134
cam01484-jpg.546583

so there ya go day 9!!!:woohoo1::smokeout:
[/QUOTE]
The waviness, what could that indicate if it wasn't for this train may do so naturally? Between the lines, it seems like you points to a particular phenomenon.

The waviness, what could that indicate if it wasn't for this train may do so naturally? Between the lines, it seems like you points to a particular phenomenon.[/QUOTE] i think it was @Herbisaur that had grew LSD-25 2x's before and i think it was him who had it happen before and everything came out fine... proly just genetics would be my guess...
It will be fun to compare my results with yours! We use mostly the same nutes.
you should smash my results Doc B! i had no clue at all what i was doing on this grow but if i would run these 2 again im guessing i could pull 60-70 grams off each easy!

Waviness didn't bother my girls at all! Neither did more obvious mutations such as that one rhino with the strange fan leaves and the lsd-25 triploid that I had going outside. My triploid girl yielded 12 dry grams and I only gave her two flower feelings the whole time she was out there. I let nature do the work for 99% of that grow.

Waviness didn't bother my girls at all! Neither did more obvious mutations such as that one rhino with the strange fan leaves and the lsd-25 triploid that I had going outside. My triploid girl yielded 12 dry grams and I only gave her two flower feelings the whole time she was out there. I let nature do the work for 99% of that grow.
WHERE YOU BEEN BROTHA!!!??? fastbuds is having a comp and you missed it! im growing Rhino Ryder!

Back