Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

OK guys i will be chopping down the WCOG tomorrow or sunday, if i cut it down sat it will be 6 days of AN's Flawless finish so im pretty sure it will be properly flushed by then. i will check the trichs tonight to determine what day i will chop her down.:tang: So this journal is wrapping up and i have to say im VERY pleased with how these @FastBuds turned out and plan on doing more VERY SOON but in COCO and try and push them to grow out to be some little monsters... :growing:
I would 100% recommend these 2 strains for beginners i really botched them up/stunted them in the beginning and im still going to get a good amount of smoke from them!:meds: the plants were able to take full strength nutes in flower and they wanted more! you cant go wrong with these strains guys! These guys got it going on as far as genetics and the potency is through the roof!!!:baked: 10/10 A+ on the LSD-25 and West Coast OG @FastBuds

@tripaholic88, great pics and grow man!:thumbsup: To qualify for the badge, you need a completed grow review in the Fastbuds section, or a smoke report as you are high on it(which is more fun!) or just a smoke report in the fastbuds or smoke report section and the badge is yours!:headbang: Love the bow fishing myself!

@tripaholic88, great pics and grow man!:thumbsup: To qualify for the badge, you need a completed grow review in the Fastbuds section, or a smoke report as you are high on it(which is more fun!) or just a smoke report in the fastbuds or smoke report section and the badge is yours!:headbang: Love the bow fishing myself!
thanks brotha! do i have to do a smoke report on both strains i grew? ive smoked the LSD-25 and can do a smoke report on it whenever.. its my go to smoke at the moment!

o and @briman ive never went bow fishing.. its not that big up here but i would love to try it on all the carp around here!

"rainbow" fishing. We call it "bow" fishing here.
haha ok i got you now... so im doing the smoke report on the lsd and i will report it when its done in order to get the badge...

@FastBuds West Coast OG HARVEST
Well since this is a West Coast Line OG Kush i figured it would only be right to bump some appropriate music for this girl

Fan Leaves Removed
DSCN1096.JPG
DSCN1099.JPG
DSCN1101.JPG
DSCN1102.JPG
DSCN1111.JPG

7" long
DSCN1112.JPG
5.25" around
DSCN1113.JPG
DSCN1114.JPG
DSCN1115.JPG
DSCN1117.JPG
DSCN1119.JPG
DSCN1120.JPG
Who can spot the .91g dried sample bud in the pic?
DSCN1121.JPG

Main Wet Weight
DSCN1122.JPG

check out my smoke report on the LSD-25 while this dries and i can do a proper smoke report. heres the link
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/trips-fastbuds-lsd-25-smoke-report.52677/

Back