Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

@FastBuds West Coast OG HARVEST
Well since this is a West Coast Line OG Kush i figured it would only be right to bump some appropriate music for this girl

Fan Leaves Removed
View attachment 572415 View attachment 572416 View attachment 572417 View attachment 572418 View attachment 572419
7" longView attachment 572420 5.25" around
View attachment 572421 View attachment 572422 View attachment 572423 View attachment 572424 View attachment 572425 View attachment 572426Who can spot the .91g dried sample bud in the pic?
View attachment 572427
Main Wet Weight
View attachment 572428
check out my smoke report on the LSD-25 while this dries and i can do a proper smoke report. heres the link
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/trips-fastbuds-lsd-25-smoke-report.52677/

DAMN I LOVE PRETTY CANNABIS!!!!.............:bighug:

Thanks for sharing bro.............:slap:

@tripaholic88 that is a beautiful girl right there! I'd love to grow out some West Coast OG after seeing this! Man that is gorgeous, nice work as usual!
thanks man, the buds/trich just glisten when you look at this stuff man! the rosin gets me pretty damn medicated! A++ for sure

thanks man, the buds/trich just glisten when you look at this stuff man! the rosin gets me pretty damn medicated! A++ for sure

How do you like the flawless finish ?

I think I'm going to switch to it as they say it grabs onto a variety of metals.

Oh yeah..... almost forgot....

:slap:

How do you like the flawless finish ?

I think I'm going to switch to it as they say it grabs onto a variety of metals.

Oh yeah..... almost forgot....

:slap:
i will let you know once a bud is dry enough and has had a little cure to let you know if i can tell the difference between cleansed(WCOG) and not clensed(LSD-25) and yea it has the chealates in it so it should "technically" work hahah only time will tell! thanks for the rep my friend!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once i get a smoke report and dry weight this log will be finished and its time to try and do better than this grow. Im currently waiting on my next batch of FastBuds beans as we speak and i will make a new journal for them

Well Guys i got a package today with a BADASS @FastBuds SHIRT and a little something else...:thumbsup: Im going to do my research on these strains and decide how im going to grow these babies! So be on the look out for a new Fastbuds Grow Log from me with these strains VERY SOON :yeah:
FastBuds i cannot wait to grow these out!:growing:
DSCN1206.JPG

Last edited:
so i must of been so excited about the shirt that i never seen the cool stickers in the package also! thanks fastbuds! i almost threw them out glad i checked the package before i did
DSCN1209.JPG
DSCN1210.JPG

Back