Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

@tripaholic88 man I've been way too busy lately! I need to catch up on everything that's been going on but life is pulling me in every direction right now. I'm flowering my photos right now and they look pretty good but I can't wait to get back to my fast buds seeds waiting for me! I will update my photo log tomorrow hopefully, prob got 5 or so weeks left before I can be done with those and get back to autos!

@tripaholic88 man I've been way too busy lately! I need to catch up on everything that's been going on but life is pulling me in every direction right now. I'm flowering my photos right now and they look pretty good but I can't wait to get back to my fast buds seeds waiting for me! I will update my photo log tomorrow hopefully, prob got 5 or so weeks left before I can be done with those and get back to autos!
give me a tag when you do my friend! theres alot going on AFN right now! look out for my 6ft tall super autos coming!:eyebrows:

Yours have developed more than mine at Day 20.
I am quite sure is because of your light. Mars has a much better red spectrum than Vipar. August 1. is shopping time. I need another Mars. I have a Mars 48 Reflector and will procure a Mars 300. The new Vipar 300 has more red than the one my Mexi is under. However, the blooming automazar has 1. priority for red.

Yours have developed more than mine at Day 20.
I am quite sure is because of your light. Mars has a much better red spectrum than Vipar. August 1. is shopping time. I need another Mars. I have a Mars 48 Reflector and will procure a Mars 300. The new Vipar 300 has more red than the one my Mexi is under. However, the blooming automazar has 1. priority for red.
I believe i turned the bloom switch on at day 19-20 right? And i stunted the hell out of them by having the mars too close..so they should be double the size they ended up at

@tripaholic88 up your nutes to 5 mil A 5 mil B 5 mill calmag asap!!
Per liter?
Just curious...5 ml/l is 1 ml more than recommended. Is this because they are psrticularly heave eaters? I think @tripaholic88 wrote that FastBuds strains are heavy eaters.

I feed my Mexican Airlines Root Complex from day 1 and onwards, nettle brew from day 3, CalmagX and MgSO4 at day 11, CalmagX at days 15, 17 and 20 and fed Sensi Grow 1 ml/l at days 17, 19 and 20.

Per liter?
Just curious...5 ml/l is 1 ml more than recommended. Is this because they are psrticularly heave eaters? I think @tripaholic88 wrote that FastBuds strains are heavy eaters.

I feed my Mexican Airlines Root Complex from day 1 and onwards, nettle brew from day 3, CalmagX and MgSO4 at day 11, CalmagX at days 15, 17 and 20 and fed Sensi Grow 1 ml/l at days 17, 19 and 20.

No 5 Mil to a gallon Doc.. 4.25 liters makes a gallon.. So its somewhere around 1.3mil to a liter? its like 7:30 AM here and im stoned have had no coffee ..:coffee2:

No 5 Mil to a gallon Doc.. 4.25 liters makes a gallon.. So its somewhere around 1.3mil to a liter? its like 7:30 AM here and im stoned have had no coffee ..:coffee2:
I don't require anyone to play with numbers before coffee! Go and have your coffee! I asked, as Tripa used the unit ml/l.Meanwhile, I will read your works. @tripaholic88 told me you are a the Master Gardener that educated him.

Back