Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

Haha maybe I will.... yeah I will.. gonna look at bad neighbors...

That is freaking awesome! :toke:
Thank you! They really do need all the help they can get. There numbers in mexico where they stay the winter have decreased from an average of 15 acres of trees down to less than 2 acres. I love observing them...

ok guys the West coast OG will be starting her flush with AN flawless finish and i plan on chopping around day 65-67
i will get pics up tonight when the lights come on:smokeout:

Day 59
she will be getting her first dose of AN's Flawless Finish later tonight since she isnt quite ready to eat yet... shes been slowing down on the feeding the past 7-9 days. as you can see she is eating herself and cal def is setting in again but im just gonna let her go...its hard to say goodbye:yeah:
DSCN0847.JPG
DSCN0848.JPG
DSCN0850.JPG
DSCN0853.JPG
DSCN0855.JPG
DSCN0856.JPG

:pass:
Day 59
she will be getting her first dose of AN's Flawless Finish later tonight since she isnt quite ready to eat yet... shes been slowing down on the feeding the past 7-9 days. as you can see she is eating herself and cal def is setting in again but im just gonna let her go...its hard to say goodbye:yeah:
View attachment 569656 View attachment 569657 View attachment 569658 View attachment 569659 View attachment 569660 View attachment 569661

It is hard to say good by, very hard. I just put down four of my first five ever over the past seven to ten days. I really feel detached..........:crying:
What happens after you smoke your last bud from one of your favorite girls.....therapy?....

:pass:It is hard to say good by, very hard. I just put down four of my first five ever over the past seven to ten days. I really feel detached..........:crying:
What happens after you smoke your last bud from one of your favorite girls.....therapy?....

lol Most growers have more buds on the way, it'll be a nice distant memory once you clip your next grow.

Unlike most women I know, she's looking better with age! trichs piling on each other mmmmmmm How does she smell?
AHAHAHAHHAA!! she has a deep earthy/spicy/piney smell to her and its pretty damn pungent!
:pass:

It is hard to say good by, very hard. I just put down four of my first five ever over the past seven to ten days. I really feel detached..........:crying:
i eye up my next favorite! hahah

lol Most growers have more buds on the way, it'll be a nice distant memory once you clip your next grow.

After this past week
AHAHAHAHHAA!! she has a deep earthy/spicy/piney smell to her and its pretty damn pungent!

i eye up my next favorite! hahah

Dude, that's freaking hilarious; I did this all day yesterday and last night; trying to choose my new girlfriend...............:kiss:

Right now it is not working, I am still heartbroken and lost..............:baked:

Back