Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

Nice job man. The taste and buzz of this stuff keeps getting better after you jar it.
i just put mine in the jar today but i cant stop picking buds out and smoking them! i proly already smoked 4 grams of the buds

I jumped in late and had to keep reading, excellent thread/journal....thank you......:nicethread:

:slap:
thanks for the rep man... glad you enjoyed it... for my first grow im MORE than happy with how they did!

I'm interested in extracts, in 30 years of growing I've never done it. I see you made one type I've heard of before. Qwiso? Is it easy for you to make and how is the affect. How do you ingest it?

some updated bud shots of the WCOG
DAY 58
OG main.JPG
OG main2.JPG
OG buds.JPG
OGmain3.JPG
DSCN0787.JPG
OG main close.JPG

I'm interested in extracts, in 30 years of growing I've never done it. I see you made one type I've heard of before. Qwiso? Is it easy for you to make and how is the affect. How do you ingest it?
yea its very easy and only takes me about an hr or so to make from beginning to end... i suggest freezing your buds/trim in vacuum sealed bags or something that will prevent moisture from getting in. put your 91% isopropel alcohol in the freezer overnight also... just go to youtube an search for QWISO... i only shake my mixture for 20-25 secs because i prefer shatter like concentrates than gooey oils... i think you get better quality from more shorter "runs" of the material than a long single run... and the effect is comparable to beer and liquor as buds to concentrates

Are you smoking that some how or cooking with it?
vaporizing/dabbing it... you can also put it in a bowl inbetween 2 beds of bud or roll it into a skinny worm and put it in the middle of the joint to supercharge it

Back