Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

The main and side branch top buds on mine had no white hairs left several days before I picked. Was about 25% amber the day I picked
thanks man! she looks like a blizzard came through! and how is the stone with 25% amber?

thanks man! she looks like a blizzard came through! and how is the stone with 25% amber?
Here is my LSD-25 at day 15 and started to show sex, should I turn the bloom switch on and lower my light. My second grow and first time using an LED.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 101
Here is my LSD-25 at day 15 and started to show sex, should I turn the bloom switch on and lower my light. My second grow and first time using an LED.

Most people turn on both grow and bloom switch when using autoflowers. I would advise you to turn it on asap, but it's all up to you.

@Ick600 i dont recommend turning on the bloom switch until she shows sex because the LEDs are sooo damn strong they will shut down photosynthesis.... i sent you a Messgae bud... ill help ya out if ya need it! o and i would up your nutes slightly, your leaves are looking a little light... up your grow nutes... unless its just the lighting.... try an get em looking army green

Last edited:
well i took a sample off of the LSD a bit ago and it is in a brown paper bag for a cpl days and then will be tested and see how i like the effect and that will determine how much longer she will be on overdrive... if i can find my hair straightener for rosin( i might of threw it out once i started making QWISO) i will try and press some of it to see what the Rosin tastes like:smoking:
CAM02703.jpg

well @Fuggzy heres your stoned report of the LSD! :pighug:
so i had some trim and stuff from clipping popcorn buds off last week that were already dry and chopped them up witch scissors along with about half of the bud that i cut tonight and speed dried that part of the bud and trim and cut it up as well and placed it in a vacuum sealed bag and put it in the freezer for a little QWISO run tomorrow...i took some of the bud and speed dried it in the microwave for 10 second intervals until i felt it was good enough. i then pressed it into rosin and the result was a VERY LIGHT TAN almost clear like you would see with a pear jelly or some shit it was the best looking, clearest concentrate i have ever seen in person.. like im talking you could easily read a complete sentence through it from across the room clear! ok so i scraped it up and dabbed it and there was a taste there just dont know how to explain it. the onset is the higher energy awareness of everything and then the pressure is building behind the eyes. im very happy all of a sudden, jamming out to music like its the weekend with not a care in the world.... now the body load is setting in as i feel my body getting heavier and my eyes feel like they are weighted and relaxed. i dont see myself getting up for much at this point. i do have to go check on the girls at some point but ill let that wait untill later... im very hapy with the stone for 53 days old! i think i will begin her flush next feeding with AN's Flawless Finish for 2-5 days and she will be getting chopped:woohoo1::vibe:

@Ick600 i dont recommend turning on the bloom switch until she shows sex because the LEDs are sooo damn strong they will shut down photosynthesis.... i sent you a Messgae bud... ill help ya out if ya need it! o and i would up your nutes slightly, your leaves are looking a little light... up your grow nutes... unless its just the lighting.... try an get em looking army green
Inhavent gave her any mutes yet. Was going to start her this week on 1/2 strength Fox farm nutes. I have her in 420 blend soul

Inhavent gave her any mutes yet. Was going to start her this week on 1/2 strength Fox farm nutes. I have her in 420 blend soul
ok i seen its an organic soil and it supposed to be a water only soil but it looks to me like your girl is hungry... i would mix up a light feed like you planned on and see how she reacts... she looks low on nitrogen to me

ok i seen its an organic soil and it supposed to be a water only soil but it looks to me like your girl is hungry... i would mix up a light feed like you planned on and see how she reacts... she looks low on nitrogen to me[/QUOTE

Back